Chapter I: Recruitment Code

------------

23rd of September,
Seoul, South Korea
Time: 01:27:00 pm
------------

"We've been recruiting young males for the classified program in Seoul searching for the clever ones with no family and with exceeding skills like you. We've seen your recent physical test and it was quiet exceptional from the other recruits. You made me proud boy."

Instead making a wide grin, he didn't even attempt to gaze at the man sitting towards him. He wasn't surprise at all. "What do you mean?"

"You were chosen as the highest among the best. You passed the training test. Congratulations" uttered the man in black suit, proudly.

Upon hearing those words, Kyuhyun was gradually showing his face. He wasn't sure what precisely his job is, but he was certain about killing. "When will I start?"

------------

A Year Ago

Training Days

------------

The perilous and injurious training test began. It was not quite what he expected, it was more deadly than ever. Their training was tight, they spent tedious time for training test and a few hours for sleep. Most of them were struggling to pass their first grievous training. Lots of recruits failed, but not Kyuhyun. His skills and abilities were peculiar, gaining a lot of interest from the observers and trainers.

------------

Training Test

Day 0009

------------

Kyuhyun even became more stronger and bolder. Their test was to run as long as they can survive. As time passed quickly, tired and perspiration attacks them. Their body was getting weaker and weaker, they ran for almost 5 hours now. Few of them surrendered.

8 hours passed, all of them gave up. Except him (Kyuhyun). He didn't relinquish, he ignored all the sharp aches around his body.

"Who is he?" queried one of his fellow recruits.

"I don't know but I'm sure he is the most dauntless of all." conceded the other in complete amusement.

------------

Training Test

Day 0027

------------

"Gentlemen" recited the head of the training school, Jung Woo. "Today, you will conquer a match against each other. As what I've always say, show no mercy and may the odd one wins" Jung Woo step inside the square enclosure ring for the first match.

"First pair" he called, choosing the ardent and stout ones. Everyone was getting more uncomfortable as the tension and pressure were rising. Jung Woo rove his eyes until it stopped to Jin.

"Kyuhyun and Jin, first pair. Step inside the ring"

He didn't waste any time, he step inside and accepted Jung Woo's request as Jin did it too.