it's graduation day.

but standing at the lockers, park haeri could only let out a groan at her teacher's instruction for her to clear her locker out before she could join the rest for the graduation photo. as she was on mc for the previous days, the rest of her classmates had already done so, leaving her the only one who has yet to clear up.

letting out a sigh, haeri picked up her padlock, tucked her hair behind her ear before she then skillfully twirled her passcode. of course, it soon clicked but when it opened to reveal what was inside her locker, haeri winced at the sight, shook her head in disbelief and rubbed her temples. staring straight at her, there were tons of books accumulated from the four years she had spent at the college and wiping the imaginary sweat she thought was forming on her forehead, haeri bit into her bottom lips before then, getting to work. one by one, she placed the stack of books inside the cardboard box next to her and it was then, she came across something.

it made her halt in her movement and slowly, her eyes gradually flickered to the small biscuit container which was sitting at the top right hand corner of her locker.

"t-the l-letters..." unknowingly, haeri had muttered this under her breath. looking down at her shoes, she leaned against her locker for support, closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. with a solemn look, she let her fingers roam about the container and after much contemplation, haeri finally decided on retrieving it out. gently, she blew off the dust that had gathered on top of the lid.

"ah, park jimin", she trailed and then shutting her locker, she left her stuff on the ground as she walked away. ambling towards the nearest bench at the canteen, haeri sat down firmly and bravely took out the first letter from the pile which could be seen in the container after she had removed the lid.

those letters which she had written to park jimin, and also the ones which he had returned back to her. she sighed.

and with that, she brought it to her eyes and began reading quietly to herself,

"dear jimin,"