Chapter 1

As I walked towards the Door to my front house. I walked in and I saw a note on my fridge. I picked it up and sat on the couch to read it. I looked at it and began to sob. I burried my face into my knees. I was there for about 10 min. When I heard a knock on the door. I began to wipe my tears away as I opened it. It was my two Bestest friends in the whole wide world Darlene and Lupe. They were gonna come over to pick me up for our "Girls Night Out." They had a smile on there face that quickly turned into a worried face. The both looked at me and said "What's wrong Melody...why are you crying...who did this to you." I could barely talk as I handed them the note. I said "Just read it and you'll find out." I sat back down at the couch and they came up and hugged me.

What was on the note really had crushed me... it was a note from my boyfriend or should I say Ex-Boyfriend. His name was Dagger. Dagger said that he never wanted to see me ever again and he said in bold letters that he never loved me for anything but my money. He said he had found another girl who was richer and sexier. He left me and took all his things and decided to move in with her. After that I knew he was like most boys. He's a Playboy. Once they find a cute girl they use them as a "New Toy, or A New Play Thing." They also use girls as another romantic encounter with them just to get them out of their system, Boosting up their Ego, and having another notch on there bed post, thinking they have achieved what they wanted. And once that feeling goes away they move onto another girl and never come back.

There were many emotions running through my head I didn't know who I was anymore. As I sat there the only thing that was running through my head was why would he do this to me. As I sat on my couch my friends began to comfort me and telling me that it was going to be okay. I trusted them since they are always their for me. They said that I needed to get away from a lot of people and clear my mind.

"How about we take you to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert to clear your mind. Plus you've been dying to meet them and there in town this weekend. Anyways this will help you clear your mind of him... hmm what do you say Mel...." Said Darlene.
She looked at me and I nodded and said "Yeah you know what I do need to get over him and I have been dying to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer too so why not I mean hey I'm single now so why not..." Both of my friends gave me a big hug and said "That's the spirit." I picked up my phone and started to buy the tickets for the concert. Although I still felt empty on the inside and I really couldn't think straight. But I had to get over him though the thought of him cheating on me really broke me completely. He had really done it this time, but intend to make a better life with out him.