At the Hospital (Melody's POV)

After I opened my eyes I was in a place that I didn't recognize. I was in a Meadow.  I walked around and it was peaceful. Though i kept wondering why I was here. I was trying to remember what I was doing before I got here but I couldn't remember. As I layed down I closed my eyes. And when i opened them I was in a lobby. It looked like a waiting room. Their were a bunch of chairs around and I saw Luke from 5 seconds of summer sitting in one of the chairs. Then I saw him get up and walk towards a room with a group of 4 girls and the rest of his mates from the band in front of him. I walked right behind them and when I turned the corner they disappeared. "They must have gone in one of the rooms." I said. As I walked around I finally noticed a room that said my name. So I decided to walk in and just as the door opened I saw all of his friends walk out. Before they closed the door I walked in still facing the door wondering where they were going and as I turned around I saw Luke sitting down in a chair next to someone. That someone was me unconscious. I don't know what's going on but I am looking at someone which i am starting to think that, that person is me lying down with Luke crying beside me. I didn't know what was going on. I kept asking him questions but he didn't answer me. Then that's when I heard him talk.

"Melody please wake up soon....you had me really worried for a second there.....but your gonna be fine okay...I know you are." said Luke as his hands intertwined with my unconscious body. I felt his soft warm gentle hands holding my delicate hands, and I was confused but hoping he would never let go because this was the only thing keeping me from going insane.

I slowly walked closer as I saw tear stains in his eyes and as I placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, he froze and then leaned in closer.

I noticed Luke smiled a little bit, "Come on please I wanna see your beautiful smile. I wanna see the way you walk. The wind blowing through your hair. I wanna be closer with you kissing you under the moonlight. I don't just wanna make you feel like a princess... I wanna make you feel like a Queen...I wanna make you feel like your My Queen! I want you back...please Melody wake up I miss you so much... (⌒_⌒;)" said Luke as he kissed my hand.

That's when my eyes felt heavy and closed again.