Its All My Fault (Luke's POV)

After the girls left we sat at the company wondering what to do. Esme invited us to the back so if Dagger came by he wouldn't see us there. But before we walked back I stopped Esme to ask her for a favor. "Hey it's Esme right?" Melody's friends stopped at looked at me and said. "Yeah." I looked at her and said "can you do me a big favor and check up on Melody, please." Esme looked at me and smiled, "Sure I'll just get a disguise on and follow them okay." She said as she pat my head. She left as I began to relax. After about 15 min she came back.

"Is she okay..." I said, As Esme walked through the Doors.

Esme smiled and replied. "Yes Luke she's fine, she said that if she ever got into trouble or needed help she will call you and she said that she would be talking in Japanese so make sure you have it on speaker so the girls can tell you what she said."

I felt more calm now that Melody is okay. The guys came up and tried to help me pass time until Melody returned. "Hey Luke how about we help you pass time by playing a game or just talking." said Ashton. Calum then stepped in and said, "Yeah how about we try and relax in an Onsen, I read that its very good to help your body relax in an Onsen and try to get rid of any stress too." We stopped and stared at Calum. "What the heck is an Onsen Calum?" Said Michael. Calum looked at us and said," An Onsen is a Hot-spring where you can relax and melt your stress away through the steam. Haven't you guys read up on Japan on your spare time?"

We stood there and the girls jumped into the conversation.

"Ooh that sounds like a good idea." said Darlene.

"Yeah I could really use an Onsen." said Lupe.

"Yeah I could use it too. My feet are killing me from walking around in heels all day long, Oh and we have one in the back for the staff after every shift is done and they are free to use it when ever they'd like." Said Esme.

Everyone walked passed through two big wooden doors.

From the front it looks like a small little business but really once you pass that door from behind the counter you see its much more larger than what you expected. Plus there's rooms back here so the translators live here too. After we got in the stress literally began to melt away. I felt more relaxed and I slowly began to feel a bit lighter. As we kept relaxing I heard my phone ring. I jumped out and dried myself as everyone else jumped out and began to dry themselves.

"Hello, Melody are you alright." I Said

"Ugh Hi Luke, I have something important to tell you." Said Monica as I heard her crying.

"Woah wait Monica...What's wrong why are you crying...is Melody alright!?" I said in a worried tone. Everyone stopped and stared at me. They tried giving me hand signals trying to figure out whats going on, as they quickly began to change.
Then I heard three words that berly escaped her mouth... "No, she's not..."

I had a worried look on my face which told everyone else that somethings wrong and they began to get ready even faster. Then I began to ask her questions and all I heard her say was, "Please just come to the Hospital, I'm on the 2nd floor in the waiting room...I'll tell you more about it...please hurry..."

I nodded and said "I'm on my way!" The call ended as I hung up.

"Whats wrong Mate?" said Calum.

"Come on we have to hurry and go now." I said.

Everyone stopped and said "Luke come on tell us whats wrong, what happened, is Melody okay?"

I stopped, turned around and nodded my head as I replied, "No shes in the hospital."

Everyone's jaws dropped as they changed even faster and we jumped into the car.

After a few min. I saw The hospital and we ran inside. We jumped into the elevator and pushed the number two. Then as I stepped out the girls ran out behind me followed by the guys. I saw Monica sitting down as we approached her.

"What happened wheres Melody, is she alright?!" I Said with an anxious tone. Monica looked at me and nodded her head.

"She fell down a flight of stairs... Look I don't know how it happened Luke, but all I saw was that she was right behind me and then all of a sudden she tumbled right passed me down the stairs until she reached the bottom. When I ran down behind her I tried to keep her talking but all she said was to call you when we reached the hospital." said Monica.

I looked at Monica and a few tears escaped my eyes as they were running down my cheek. "Is she okay...do you know if she's alright ....have they came out yet...?!" I Said. Monica nodded telling me no which made me cry even more. She helped me take a seat as I began to break down. She looked at the girls and they noticed that she was crying. They came up and gave her a hug and told her that everything was going to be alright.

All she did was nod her head, "For some reason I feel like this is all my fault..." Said Monica. Melody's friends looked at her and said, "No Monica, look don't put yourself down, your probably still in shock. Look how about we take a seat and talk about it okay." She looked at everyone and nodded. Then she told us everything they did after we left them. I saw that she had Melody's phone so I looked at Melody's Phone and saw the evidence that they were collecting. I began to look at the videos and noticed the one where she fell. Everyone gathered around and saw that Monica was in front of her and then after 4 steps she fell. Then when she reached the bottom, the camera was still rolling and it showed Monica running up to her, holding her, yelling for help and crying. Then it showed Melody's hand pick up the phone and point it towards the door. Then the video ended. She must have ended it before she gave it to Monica.