lost souls p 1

I woke up. I found myself Tied up in chanes, probably from my sister seeing if I was 'alive'. I allways say..

"No I'm not alive but one day I will kill you." that Always scared the sh*t out of her. My step parents who I call by name came in and rob (my dad) almost kylled me. I didnt care. It was a school morning and I Wasnt excited because it was my 1st day at a new school. I knew it was gonna be horrible because no one cares for me; I took a shower but didn't care to dry my hair. I just brushed it through so it had a shiny curve. I popped on a black jumper which covered my whole neck and I just put jeens and boots on. There I was walking to my new school, My new bullys. But then I saw this sicho pushing this beautiful girl to his locker. I ran up to him.

"Hey..leave..her..alone.." I said wispering as if there was someone looking for us.

He looked at me as if I was no one. "No." he said with his strong voice.

I took her hand and ran. she was gasping out of breath so I put her on my shoulders.

"Let me go!" she said with her soft voice.

"I- I'm sorry miss.." I said startled.

"I- It's ok.." she said when I put her down and faced her. I put my hair over my amber eyes hiding my guilt.

"I don't see you around." she said undoing my locks from my face. Her simple touch made me feel better.

"I..I'm new...I need to find room 8.." I said looking down as if she was pulling a torch at my face.

"Oh..f-..follow me?" She felt the same way I did. We talked for ages intill I finally spoke out.

"Who was that guy anyway.." I said kinda ashamed.

"m..y..boyfri- my friend" She said hiding something.

"I thought you were going to say boy freind," I said startled.

We talked for an hour or so Intill the bell rang.

"bye." she said flashing her hair which made my eyes dazzle.