lost souls p6

I was really sad for sophie all of a sudden. Did I hurt her when I was drunk? Was she even drunk? every time I tried to think what happened I just saw parts of her body. She didn't want to go around me for 6 days. Intill I walked up to her.

"Hey kitycat." I said (that was her nickname) she didn't respawn it was litteraly like I was talking to no one. "s- sophie don't get mad at me. I didn't know.." I shuddured.

"YOU COULD OF BEEN SMART AND STOPPED!" she said growling at me. I kicked the rose out of my pocket I got her and it layed soothingly on the floor. I walked away but it was like I was running because I was in a fast pase. 

"jack wait!" I didn't here her but she followed me like a spy outside. I was at an ally drinking my life away. "jack don't be silly." she removed the bottle gently off my mouth. I sighed and kicked the ground."jack atleast answer me." She said crossing her arms and laying near me on the wall.

"hi." I took a sigerate and smoked.

"jack, how long have you had them?"

"idk 3 days?" I said but she interupted me..

"Haha got you talking." She said laughing softly, How I loved it when she laughed or smiled. It started getting cold and she shivered against me. 

"I got you." I hugged against her. I put her on my shoulders and ran her at my place.

"why is it so dark?" she exammed. I turned the lights on quickly. "wow." she said gawping.

"stay here." I quickly said. I brough 2 drinks up (bear and wine) I gave her 1st to pick.

"blood is wine" she said laughing. She sat next to me on my bed.

"WAIT!" I shouted. She looked at me with her gloomily eyes.

"What?" she hesitated.

"What if we get drunk and we have sex again?" I said looking down.

"hmm. Drunk sex isn't that good if you don't remember it.." she said sighing.

I grabbed her by the hips. "or we can do it while knowing." I kissed her neck and she blushed as I took her clothes off and she took mine off.

I pushed her down on my pillow and kissed her from head all the way down to her women place. She laughed as I did this because it tickled her admirely. I licked her women place and she kissed me around certain places. ( if you know what I mean. ) She and I moaned as she humped on me. Are moves were flexible and fast. We started slow humping but when we got used to it we went faster and faster. "more more" I demanded in sweet talk.

"y-y-" she kept saying as she humped me around. It was so sexy I wanted to hear more..