lost souls part 2

I walked into my 1st class. Gasping fastly incase there was bullies.

"okay class today we have a new student," the teacher pronounced infront if everyone. I was suprised there was every girl scoojing over and patting there seats and glaring at me. I saw the girl I saw in the hall and chose to sat near her.

"hi again.." I said to her enthusiastic.

She rolled her eyes at me and looked down at her text book. I opened up my bag: brought out a book and pencil and started righting."What are you doing." she glared at me looking at my book.

I hid all of it with my sleave. "n..nothing.." I said sighing. She didn't belive me and she snatched it out of my arms. She read.

"poems?" she looked at me confused. I corrected her.

"death poems." I said scowling while snatching it off her arms. 

"so what's ur name?" I said to her gently.

"I'm. sophie.." her name was so soft. so tender. So her.

I started to glare at her while she was righting.

"You do Know I have a bf." she said as if I asked her out on the spot. I looked down.

"I saw the clues, A girl like you should be taken." She must of thought my words soft because she said quickly..

"-No one at mine will be home tonight..Maybe you would like to come over?" She said softly. "maybe a drink or two?"

I lid up and looked at my watch. "6:00?" I said staring through her eyes.

"6:00." She said laughing quietly.