lost souls p 3

I was at home Taking a shower and kept looking at the clock waiting for 6:00. I this time dryed my hair and put hairspray on for a shiny attect. Finally it was 13 minutes till 6.00. I didn't want to be late or early so I drove to her house and waited till it was igzacly 6:00. Then I knocked. "h..Hello?.." She opened the door with a red mini bar dress on. 

"hi jack-come in?" she said with the sweetest smile.

We had a few drinks a few laughs she was actually I fun person. But then we were that drunk we started acting sexual. She started siting on my lap and in this day It was still a blur to me what happened. then I started hugging her and she layed On my chest. I started holding her in my arms and took her in the bedroom. I locked the door. We were both forgetting reality. and then we started unbuttoning clothes and shoes and there we had passion a flame.

Are light skin brushing on to eachothers as smooth as anything possible. Are bare body's together clashing as we fell alseep and her arm and head on my chest.

I woke up And she woke up too, we were sober again but then the arguments came.

"Did we should have sex?!" she said pushing off me.

"um..yes.." I said starting to turn red. "Did you not enjoy one bit?" I said looking down. 

She blushed "yes..no...my boyfriend I can't..I don't know.."

I put my hand around her Head and kissed her softly. She has her eyes open but then closed them. I removed my lips.

"Your a..good...kisser." she said blushing all over again.