Chapter One

Chapter One

Sorry Granny, No Dick Here, Except For the One on Top of Me 

"Eden!" I heard my brother roar as his stomps became heavier and louder.

I quickly slid out of my wooden chair and into the comforts of my bed, pulling the covers over my head, not wanting to face the wrath of my nineteen year old brother.

The door swiftly opened with a loud bang, indicating that the monster was here.

RETREAT! RETREAT! My head yelled.

In sudden movements, my covers were ripped off of me and thrown onto the floor. Keeping my eyes shut tightly but naturally, I continued to play my sleeping demeanor.

"Eden, I know you're awake."

Silence.

"Eden." He poked and prodded at me.

Silence.

"Poo head."

No response.

"Oh, so you're ignoring me? Well let's see how you can ignore, THIS."

Before I knew it, my demonic brother was sitting on my back. WHO DOES THIS? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY GUYS! I can handle people tickling me, and when this little shit found out I've faked being in pain of the quote unquote, tickle monster, he found out a way to truly put me in misery.

"Get off my back." I muffled into my Spongebob sheets.

I know what you're thinking, what kind of normal seventeen year old girl would still use Spongebob bed sheets? Well due to my great granny's Alzheimer's problem, she apparently thinks that I'm seven. And that I'm a boy. Sorry granny, no dick here, except for the one on top of me.

"YOU FORGOT TO BUY MILK!" Bryan, yes, what a waste of a name, a perfectly good name given to an evil teen, yelled.

"So?" I said in an uncaring tone.

"SO?! MY PERFECTLY POURED COCOA PUFFS ARE GOING TO WASTE AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS, SO?!"

"Well, you should've checked for milk first, loser. Just wrap up the bowl in plastic wrap and I'll get the milk tomorrow" I muffled once again, still suffocating on top of my bed.

"Actually, I have a better idea." Bryan said while grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Before I knew it, I was being lifted up and dragged down the stairs to the front door.

"What are you-"

"Here's five dollars, don't come back until you get the milk. I won't open the door. Now goodbye." the devil said as he shoved me outside and slammed the door shut.

I ran towards the door and tried turning the knob, but no such luck.

I looked at my pajamas and looked back at the front door of my house. Knowing the immature doo doo head wouldn't let me in anytime soon, I decided to just buy the milk.

Cause there's nothing wrong with buying milk.

At your local deli, fifteen minutes away.

In your footsie

That has Bob the Builder's face printed everywhere...

Thanks Great Granny!

Author's Note:

IT'S SO SHORT, I'M GOING TO GO CRY IN A CORNER.

Originally, this story was supposed to be a lot more dramatic and intense but I decided to loosen up and write something with a bit more humor in it.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, although it is incredibly short. Haha, sorry x_x

Don't we all just love her great granny right now? LOL

Goal : 2 comments, 5 votes? Maybe, possibly? 

Thanks for reading.

~ Elaine