Stop

"I hate you"

"That slut. She's just using him"

Its funny how a bunch of comments telling you how beautiful you are, can make you feel decent. Then one hate comment just brings you down.

"Guys stop hating on her, you guys aren't much better than her. Y'all are just jealous" I smile as I read the nice tweet. But it quickly fades as I get messages telling me to kill myself and that I should die.

I start to create a tweet but just delete it, knowing it won't make a bit of a difference. I Dont want to be the reason this fandom is falling apart. I Dont want to have sleepless nights thinking of the hate I'm getting.

Maybe, I should listen to them. Maybe I should go ahead and commit?

"Hey babe. We gotta go to soundcheck. See ya later, okay?" I hear Luke but just sit there still scrolling through my feed.

"Uhh.. Yeah. Bye." Luke flashes me a confused look and kisses my cheek before leaving. Why can't this fandom accept their precious Luke has a girlfriend? Maybe, that girl was right. They're just jealous. Or, the haters are right. I've made too many mistakes and I just need to end it. I start to walk towards the pharmacy thinking my plan out.

This is really it.

•••

This is really soon, I know. XD Anyways, I think Arzaylea and Luke just need to separate already. I'm not one of those "jealous" fans.. If Luke is happy, I am. I know when my (y'all too) Luke is happy. He certainly doesn't seem happy. He thinks its cool blaming this shit on us? He thinks he's the shit? Since he has such a big (and awesome.. What up fam) fandom and he knows we love him. If management thinks this is cool, it's not. Sorry for the short rant.

I am not really happy with this chapter, but I really needed to update before I was off WiFi for the weekend. I also want this book to get somewhere.

Baii