☽ 4 ☾

I took her immediately to the hospital that night. Thank god it was nothing serious but from deep exhaustion with a slight fever. Again, I sat with her throughout the night as my mind was not in focus. Who was she? A spy? Why was she there at that moment?

It's now 3 A.M. and she finally wakes up. Vaguely recalling her last memories. Staring blankly at Jonghyun whom fell asleep at the corner like a baby wrapped up in his jacket.
Without a word, Soyeon weakly gets up and wraps him with her blanket, waking him up from dreamland.
"Oh, you're up.." He gets up tiredly.
"Mm."
"How are you feeling?"
"Better now.. Still a little light headed.."
"Get some rest.. I'll be on my way now." Handing back the blanket to Soyeon.
Things were a little eerie between the two. So much space. So much emptiness. Just what exactly happen.

The morning came and Soyeon was absent from work. Mr. Yoon had to sub in for her place. With her being gone, Jonghyun never once bother to come down from the rooftop. After all, he was known for never being in class. Not to mention, he's gonna graduate regardless.

In the hall as Seok Jin was waking to class he encounters Hyeri, standing at the staircase waiting for him. As their eyes meets, in fear he stops, trembling at the thought of her killing him. Gulp. He swallow his throat clean.
"Why..." He utters under his breath restlessly looking up into thin air.
"Do you know what happened last night as you guys left?" Asks Hyeri approaching him.
"N-no. Why?" Trying to sound pleasant.
"I stayed up all night scrubbing dishes clean." She enhanced 'all night'. "Spotless" she continues firmly gripping onto his shoulder.
He chuckles passively.
"Ahh", trying to make a joke. " I did too. Doing homework."
"YA! You want to die?! I had to pay for the food you fool! I didn't even get any sleep!" Instantly bursting, twisting his ear to hear her loud and clear. Seok Jin groans in surrender.
"What are you doing?" A voice calls out harshly yet calmly over, shoving Hyeri's hand off. "You want your money?"
"Hyung." Utter Seok Jin clings onto Jonghyun's side.
"M-money? H-how much?" Stuttering at her affection for money.
"Name your price and leave. Go play with Bomi."
"96,000 won."
"Here. Go away now." Picking up 120,000 won from his wallet randomly. Not even bothering with checking how much he was handing her.
"I'll see you guys later then." She's salutes to them going to find Bomi to shop.
"Say Jin, did anything strange happen to you yesterday after I took you home?"
"Strange? Mm.." Thinking for a second there. "Ah, someone did my laundry, cooked, cleaned. Just about anything anyone's mother would do.. Why?"
"Isn't your grandmother in town?"
"Yeah."
That totally was nothing out of the ordinary. If anyone knew his background they knew his family were clean freaks. Literally. Especially his grandmother.
"Nevermind Jin. I'll take you to class." Says Jonghyun, disappointedly in the results of even bothering.

The next few days went by in a blank of an eye as Soyeon finally returns in one piece. All better and well, ready to start up again. Sadly, today was finals.
"I'm tired!" Exclaims Bomi to Hyeri.
"Me too. I didn't even finish my project.."
"You said you were going to finish your part!"
"Sorry, who told you to take me out to eat last night."
"Ya, you said you were treating so I came. Aish. Hyeri, were never gonna graduate."
"It's okay, we still got a chance."
"Okay my ass. I'm this close to going to the college I want to go to!" Using her fingers to indicate.
Just as everyone was hauling with their last minute corrections Mrs. Jung comes in and stacks her books on the podium, leaving everyone chasing themselves back to their desk in silence, as class begins immediately.
"So, how's all the projects looking?" She's asking in her witchy voice. Screeching over to the last students in the back.
No one said a word but looked at her in silence.
"I'm sorry, was I not clear? I'm sure your eyes don't talk. Let's me say it again, how's the projects looking?"
"Bad." Utters a voice coming from behind the class, entering into the room of doom. Causing everyone to look over their shoulders.
"Lee Jonghyun!" She shouts, stopping him in his tracks to his desk. "Why are you late?"
He takes a second to look over. Tiredly he rolls his body to face her. But before executing to her, he glances at Bomi. Both meeting one another half way. Bashfully she quicken and stares away stupidly. Obviously was way too obvious.
"Seonsaengnim Park." He said carelessly ignoring her as he sits down.
Astound by his response everyone stares at him sitting, chit chatting what he just spoke out of his bare lips. Bomi, puzzle by his answer glares away in frustration.
"Seonsaengnim Park? Why would you be with her? At this hour?"
The questions became clear. It was obviously trying to lead to a sunbae and hoobae relationship.
"This." He lifts up a cactus plan.
"Omo, she gave you that?"
"Yes. Did you want it?"
"No.."
Things definitely sounded strange. A cactus? Things just a didn't seem right to anyone.