☽ 7 ☾

I must of gone full retard.

The kiss led to an awkwardly tense class hour. During the whole hour, she could not bare to look in his direction. Knowing all too well if she had look in his direction, they'd be locking eyes and that's precisely what she did not want.
Class came to a close slowly. With her ending statement she dash out of class before Jonghyun could come up to her. Knowing well where she's heading to, he gets off his seat reaching for the door.
"Yah, Jonghyun." Utters a voice from behind, catching the whole class' attention.
All in awe that a new student is calling out to the class delinquent. Stopping in his tracks, he turns to find the punk whom he fought the other day.
"Where do you think you're going? We have unfinish business." Says Junhoe, walking coolly over to Jonghyun; stalling time, coming inches away from one another. Everyone in the room could feel the jarring tension.
"What's going on here?" Says Bomi coming through the door cutting the two up.
"Nothing class president. Just getting to know this buddy here." He smirks patting Jonghyun's shoulder.
"What a nuisance." Disregarding him, Jonghyun deviates out the door coolly with his hands in his pockets.

Let's be real, maybe I fucked up.. It was better to leave things be than dig my own grave.

Things slip by the next few days, to which turn to weeks. By the time they all knew it, it was already time for the senior trip. The wait was finally over, everyone came and gather at school early on their day off.

"Where's Jonghyun?" Bomi squeaks through the crowd with Hyeri behind.
"Ya, he's not even into these kind of things. We've been around here too many times. There's only so many circles we can go around."
And honestly to say, senior class wasn't much. It wasn't hard to spot someone tall and handsome out of the small crowd.
Attendance was taken care of quickly. With each name that was call, they quickly went in the bus. Just as attendance was about to be done arrives Jonghyun from behind the crowd catching eyes with Soyeon from within the crowd. Her eyes quickly deviates away, ignoring his very existence.
"Don't seem excited much. Hm?" utters a voice coming from behind.
"Why don't you go bother someone else who wants your attention Junhoe."
"I could. But then again, there's only one other I bother and you don't seem to be enjoying that so much." implying to Soyeon.
"What a drag." He rubs the back of his neck.
"Oppa!" shouts a familiar voice. Of course, it was none other than Bomi..
She comes running up and instantly tugs unto his arm like a leech. Junhoe backs off and chuckles cynically.
"Guess I wouldn't really have to worry about you after all." He pats Jonghyun, deviating the small circle.

It's best to believe she didn't want to see me..

On the train trip to the camp site, the students were split into 3 train units. Each teacher had a small group to supervise and unfortunately for Soyeon, she was in charge of Jonghyun's group of friends and worst of all, Junhoe and Jonghyun.. In this debate both are just as bad.
From a few seats down, sat the boys from one another, both facing towards each other. It wasn't obvious enough to some, but there definitely was tension between the two.
"Who are you looking at?" Interrogate Hyeri starring down on Jonghyun.
"Here, eat this." Utters Jin, stuffing up her face with a loaf of breaf to shut her up.
"Someone bothering you?" Said Bomi trying to look over from the window seat.
"No." Easily swaying Bomi to mind her business. "I'll be back." Instantly his seat hastily glaring off.
"Where are you going?!" Bomi cries out after him.
"Leave him be. I'm so tired of you chasing him everyday." Says Hyeri continuing to stuff her face.

Waiting outside the restroom, Jonghyun pulls out his phone, scrolling through his feed update. Hearing the toilet flush through the door he sets his phone away, awaiting to go in. Steadily and vigilant, the door croaks open. Coming out gradually, assuring not to hit anymore coming through they meet eye to eye. Unassertively on how to hold up her act, Soyeon quickly dashes out from the restroom.
"You have nothing to say?" Stopping her in her tracks.
With a haste and silent sigh, she turns over, ".. Let's pretend that never happened. After all, I'm still your teacher."