Why are you here

After he left I sat down and continued watching the movie. When I went to get more popcorn my phone rang,it was aleena. I answered the phone and before I could say anything she spoke "I-im so sorry anessa I should've never been with Jay or fooled around with him when you guys were still together" she said crying into the phone "will you please forgive me im so sorry please you were my best friend you are my best friend please.." She said in a quiet Brocken tone. I thought about what she said and was debating on if I should forgive her,but before I made up my mind the door bell rang. When i opened the door it was aleena, and she wasn't alone.

"Aleena why did you bring him" I asked and she stood there "why are you here" I asked him while aleena had one tear streaming down her face she looked scared. "D-did he hurt you did he force you to do anything?" I asked worried "y-yes he forced me to umm.. h-he he forced me to.." She said with tears threatening to come out and when they finally did her face was Buried in her hands and with that she started balling out crying but after a few seconds her crying started to sound like laughing "Aleena..?" I asked confused. When she looked up she smirked at me and fixed her makeup a bit before she spoke "anessa,He did force me to do something I didn't want to..he made me come to your house an talk to your bitch ass" she said laughing "she should be an actor right?" Jay said smirking "like you totally feel for her whole act. Your face was priceless you looked so worried" he said laughing "well it's nice to know you still care bestfriend" she said smirking, and I was more then ready to wipe those smirks off there faces.

"congrat-your-fucken-lations you wanna cookie?" I said with sarcasm laced in my voice "cause you got me so good like you deserve something oh you know like my foot shoved up your ass" I said with a smile on my face while aleena scoffed "oh it's ok you won't feel anything cause with how many guys you've fucked my foot would just slip right up" I said calmly "you son of a bi-"Jay said but was cut off "oh are we are calling each other names? Ok well you both are dicks cause you know you are what you eat right.." I said winking at them then closing the door in there faces not wanting to hear there stupid ass comeback.

When I closed the door I sat down and an watched the rest of the movie, When it was over I went to take a shower and get everything ready since I have school tomorrow ugh I don't want to go. Well besides seeing my friends I'll have to explain to them what happened probably leaving the jake an cody thing out since they would find Jake an kill him well Klee would and as for cody well they would also beat his ass.

As I was about to go to sleep I heard the front door opened I went down stairs to see if it was my dad. It wasn't it was my mom she stood there completely still she had a black eye an a busted lip an she had an empty vodka bottle in her hand. "Mom what happened" I asked rushing over to her but she pushed me away "it's all your fault!" She yelled at me "what are you talking about" I said confused "you killed him you killed my son it's all your fault" she said dropping down to her knees and with tears falling down her face "mom-" I said with my voice cracking "go to your room anessa" she said quietly "please mo-" "GO TO YOUR ROOM" she yelled throwing the vodka bottle down at the floor.

After I cleaned up the glass my mom just went to her room so I went to mine an went to lay down in my bed "why isn't this day over yet..." I said under my breath before closing my eyes an going to sleep.

It was short :/ oh well Buh I need to start updating more.
I'm writing a new story an it's called "undying love" it has Jack gilinsky an the Dolan twins im so exited the it's kinda sad and Imma try to make it like a thriller not much scary more like mystery I'll probably publish it like next month tho so yea😂 well hope everyone likes this chapter and thank you sm if your reading.💞