Secrets

~Lucy~

Being as quiet as I could, I opened the box closed to me, and peered inside. It was....
Magazines?
I emptied the box out and poured it on the floor, surprised at what I found.
Sorcerer weekly
Magic for dummies
Magic Mayhem
The daily Wizard
Were just a few names of the magazines I found.

~a few days later~

Over the last few days, I managed to sneak into the attic and take the magazines into my room. Every night once my parents went to sleep, I poured over the magazines. I knew the name of every wizard guild, all the best wizards, the magic you could have, and how to discover your magic! I knew before there are wizards in the world, of course. But I didn't realise there's lots! Whole schools even! Imagine a school, dedicated to MAGIC!! I could even have a magic power. I've tried all the magazine tips. Nothing yet. But some wizards have to wait a really long time for their magic!!
I've only got through about 12 boxes, and there's LOADS up here, so I might as well take them to my spare room. My spare room is where I keep all of my toys and books. I also have the only key to it!

~Natsu~

I check my clock again. Still 5AM, I can't believe I haven't slept all night. Again. All I can think about is Gray... And school, and everything else in my life gone wrong. I swing my legs out of bed and walk downstairs. I open my diary (I keep it at the back of the cupboard. Don't judge)  I flick back to the beginning of the year.

1st September
I started school today! It was fun I guess. I made a friend called Loke, and I saw this REALLY hot girl called Mira-Jane who's in my English class! I'm pretty sure she winked at me as well. I guess I can start a new life here. I have lots of homework, so I better do it.
Natsu xx

Wow. I was really stupid back then....