Room 22

~~~Lucy~~~

Ok, I walked into the school, and tripped over a plant pot. What a dumb place to put it! Anyway, me thinking I got of to a bad start, then sees the CUTEST BOY EVER. I'm not even kidding you! He's soo perfect. And then he stood up and said 'Hi I'm Natsu' or something like that. It was adorable. And then he got his hand bandaged (I don't know what he did to it but it looked painful) Then he was gonna leave, then the reception lady (her name tag was Michelle I think?) let him show me around! I'm having a very good day!

~~~Natsu~~~

"Here we go. Room 22!"
"Thanks.." Lucy said opening it with a key.
"Wait!" I said. "Let me take that for you." I lifted her suitcase and placed it next to the empty bed (there was 2, and one of them had clothes on)
"Can you..." She said.
"What?"
"Show me around a bit?" She finished, looking up at me with huge eyes.
"SURE!" I jumped at the chance.
Then she started laughing. A lot.
"What's funny?" I said, laughing a bit with her, because her laugh is catchy.
"Your just so cute!" She said, laughing more.

~~A couple hours later~~

"You did what?!" Lucy said, us both laughing so hard we were almost crying.
"You don't need to know... Let's just say two people went to medical..."
She put her hand on my shoulder. Is that casual or not?! Act natural Natsu.
"Wanna-" She started. Then the bell went. I could kill the bell right now.
"I better go back to the dorm now." She said quietly. I'm no mind reader, but I'm pretty sure she was sad to go.
"Ok. What were you gonna say?"
"Oh just that..."
"I won't laugh." I said with a solemn face.
She started laughing.
"You look like a dying puppy!"
"Harsh much!" I said, until I felt a tap on my back. I whipped around to see... Oh no. Gray.

~~~Lucy~~~

So I spent ages with Natsu, and as well as being cute he's also nice and funny. I'm scared to see my roommate.. I hope she's nice.
I was just laughing with Natsu when I was about to ask if he wanted to hang out more, when I was interrupted by the bell. Then this lush guy tapped on Natsu's shoulder and said 'hey kid.' That's it?? I know Natsu's short but they are the same age! (I'm guessing)
Natsu looked at me with a frown and shrugged. "What is it Gray..." He asked.
"Who's the cutie?" He asked.
I blushed furiously.
"Lucy. She's new." Said Natsu smugly, as if he knew all the school gossip. Pfft.
"Well I better get going" I said with my face reddening more. I rushed of with my face melting. I ran into the room and closed the door leaning on the other side and sliding down so I was sitting on the floor, staring at the ceiling.
"Um?" Said I voice, and I almost screamed.
"Oh sorry!" I said standing up, my face burning twice as hard now. "I'm Lucy.. I'm new."
"Oh hi! I'm Levy."
"Hi.."
"See, our names match, so we are gonna be friends."
"Ok!"

~~~Natsu~~~

Gray leaned on my shoulder.
"Lucky you dragon. Picked up the prettiest new girl."
I blushed. "Well.."
"Is she nice?" He asked eagerly. I laughed.
"What is she the only girl you haven't dated yet?" I said jokingly.
"The only cute one I haven't dated." He answered. The sad thing is he wasn't joking.

~~~Lucy~~~

I woke up at like 6 today, school doesn't start till 8:30 and Levi isn't up yet, so I decided to play on my phone. 200 Instagram followers. Nice. Levi and I chatted for ages last night, I told her about Natsu (she told me more about him) and she told me loads of school gossip.

~~7:30~~

After literally searching for 20 minutes, I find Natsu on Instagram. I had to find like 6 different people who go to this school to track him down. He has 58 followers, which made me feel better about mine. Gray has 1600! What?!! All he posts is selfies and pics of his girlfriends. (He has a lot. Well, at different times.) Then I get a DM from Natsu. (@__XxFireNatsuTheAwesomexX__)

Hey Lucy! This is you right? I'm guessing it is. What are you doing up? School doesn't start for ages.

Yep it's me. I could ask you the same thing.

Well I always wake up early today. I have Karate.

You do karate? COOL! Have you finished already? :P

Yep ages ago. Now I've got to finish this homework due two weeks ago.

xD

Wait I was gonna ask you something!

What?
__xxfirenatsutheawesomexx__ has read your message

.. No reply in 5 minutes.

It says you've read the message are you doing something?

It says he's that message to.

NATSU!!

I know you've read that message.

Sigh. Maybe he'll reply if I send him a selfie. Everyone likes selfies.
I lift my camera up, do the peace sign and close one eye. Kawaii right? Send. WAIT!!! Great. I sent him a pic in my pyjamas. ARE THEY THE DUCKY ONES- yes. Great.

Like the ducky PJ's.

FINALLY YOU ANSWER ME.
What were yah gonna say? And why didn't you talk to me??!

I was gonna say...

HURRY.

Then there was a knock on my door.

Wait there is someone at my door brb.

"Who's that?" Levi said sleepily, yawning.

"I dunno. I'll get it." I whisper. I walk to the door and open it as quietly as I can.
"Natsu?"
"Hey."
"What are you doing here??"
"Coming to see you!"
Lucy slammed the door and heard him laughing.
"I'll see you at break behind the kitchen. Be there!" He said, laughing.
"Lucky you Lucy..." Said Levi, falling asleep again.