The Mmrs

So, after the whole stove fiasco they ate dinner and soon after a few games of hide and seek Piper was in bed.
"What did you mean?" Pete asks as Patrick washes the dishes.
"Hmm?" Patrick asks eyebrows raised.
"You said you were sorry. Why?"
"When 'Rie almost touched the stove I yelled at her."
"So..."
"So, I yelled at her Pete! I yelled at her!" Patrick exclaimed with a sigh. "I yelled." He repeated quietly.
"Why is that a big deal again? I yell at her all of the time." Pete shrugged.
"Well yeah, but you're her dad. And I'm just..."
"Her favourite person. Patrick, do you remember that first day?" Pete asked.
"Yeah," Patrick smiled, "August 20th 2010. The best day of my life."

Flashback
Ding Dong!
"Ugh, who the hell is that?" Pete asked Patrick who moved to the door.
"I guess we'll figure it out." He replied with a smile. But that smile was quickly diminished when Patrick opened the door. Lying on the ground was a young child, a baby. It was holding a letter.
"Who is it?" Pete yelled.
"Pete! Come here!" He yelled back.
"Do I have to?" Pete whined.
"Now!"
"Okay! Calm down!" Pete walked to the door and stood next to Patrick. "Patrick, what the hell?" He asked picking only the letter up.
"Pete! Pick up the baby!" But Pete ingnored him walking to the kitchen. Patrick hurriedly picked the child up.
He rushed to Pete and grabbed the letrer as Pete shoved it at him.
Dear Pete,
You won't remember me but we fucked, once. In Columbus, Ohio. I'm Jessica. I'm not telling you my last name. We have a baby. I don't want her, but I thought maybe you might. You were telling me how you loved Patrick and wanted to have kids and shit with him. So, yeah. Here she is. Her birth certificate is included in the envelope. My name isn't actually Alison Smith but I have friends that can do shit like that.
Sincerely,
Jessica.
Patrick blushed at the whole kids thing.
"Wow, you have a kid." Patrick said in disbelief.
"Yeah."
"Hey there, little Wentz." Patrick said looking down at miniature Pete. "Wow." He repeated.
"Yeah."
Patrick looked to Pete, "Well, what are you going to name her?"
Pete though for a minute, "What about Piper? Piper Marie Wentz? Yeah."
"Hi Piper." Patrick said. "No, I'm gonna call you 'rie. How does that sound? Yeah?" He asked smiling down at her. And he swore she smiled back.

End Flashback

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay." Pete says wrapping Patrick in his arms.
Patrick dries his hands and they cuddle on the couch for a little bit.
Then...
Okay, also shorter but still tell me what you think. Also, the Jessica wasn't on purpose. I just put that on there.