3

Chloe's pov.

It's been a day since the jesse in the supermarket incident everyone's saying I imagined it but I swear to god I didn't. Beca and I have our house sorted now all the furniture is set out and our home is actually really cosy. I've been k epping my distance from beca a bit though and I know it makes me a total bitch but I don't want her to know I'm scared I don't want her to think I'm some sort of psycho. I'm not a psycho and I'm not imaging things.... I know what I saw.

Beca's pov.

Chloe's been keeping her distance and I don't know why every time I go near her she makes up some excuse like oh I need to go get some milk when we blatantly have a full pint of milk with her. Then if I ask to go with her she says that I have more important things to do....I don't. I saw chloe just staring pit of the window so I decided to go over to her I wrapped my arms around her shoulders before gently kissing the sides of her neck.
"I love you. "
"I love you too becs but I er I. ... I need to get some milk." Not this again as she went to walk away I grabbed her wrist.
"Chloe enough of the bullshit!" I basically shouted which I didn't mean to do.
"What?"
"Don't act as if you don't know you've been pushing me away what is your problem?" We were starting to get in argument ugh I hate this.
"You really want to know beca you finally decide to care if I told you you wouldn't belive me!?!" Chloe shouted she then snatched her wrist away from mine.
"Chloe your not cheating on me are you?"

Chloe's pov.

I can't believe how oblivious she's being of course I'm not cheating on her.
"I'm not cheating on you beca."
"Then what the fuck is it chloe your blocking me out, your hurting me and you won't even tell me why."
"That's because you won't believe me."
"Just tell me chloe!"
"Fine then I keep seeing jesse and tom everywhere I go they suddenly show up and then disappear again!" It's true I keep seeing them it wasn't just once or twice it's everyday like three times a day.
"Oh my gosh chloe your going crazy. "
"I'm not going crazy it's true!" Beca started to walk away. "Where are you going," No reply. "Becs were are you going." I said to her my voice going softer.
"Marley moves into the apartment above today with her boyfriend Ashton. I'm going time so see them ill be back later."
"Beca I'm sorry can I come."
"No....no... we'll talk later." She said softly then she left.
I've lost her
I've lost her again
And it's all their fault.

This is just a quick chapter just to get things going and just because I needed to update. Apologies if it sucks haha but anyhoo I hope you liked it
Comment vote whatever
Later weirdos