GD's Confession

"I know I'm leaving tomorrow, but I wanted to say this before it could eat my brains out any more that it has.. Callie.. I-.. Uh.. I.. R-really like you.. Your such a beautiful, charming, funny, cute girl.. I've never felt this way around anybody but.. You're different from other people, from other fans.. You didn't scream and try to kill me when I talked to you, you made me laugh in a way I only do with the people I love.. And, I know TOP is your Bias, I can sense it, that was you blush around him, but I just wanted you to know that I Like you..." I was just staring, shocked that.. That.. He liked me? I hope I wasn't blushing, oh how I wanted to just kiss him on the spot.. But, I couldn't. It would be too.. Akward. Atleast for me, all I could do was stare and listen to him pouring his heart out for me, I couldn't believe this was happening.. G-Dragon, the most famous Korean Pop Star, that didn't ever know me for that long, liked me.. After he finished, I wanted to talk but.. Nothing would come out. I just sat there, staring into his eyes, thinking "I'm just a commoner, why does he like me? Am I really that special? Why am I at a lost for words.. I like him. I want to say it but.. It's like they don't exsist.." After about 7 seconds of me staring at him in shock, he sighed, assuming I didn't like him back, and walked out sad, thinking his one true love he just poured his heart out to, didn't like him. I was still in the room, I eventually walked out and went to open the door. GD looked at me thinking I hated him, but DaeSung spoke up before he could. "Callie? Where ya going? GD what did you do..?" "I just need some fresh air.." "Oh ok" I walked out and instantly called Dante trying to hurry up and walk out so they would hear me Fangirl like crazy, right as I think I was out of the range of hearing, Dante picked up and I think I made him deaf. "Hey C-" "DANTE GD JUST CONFESSED HE LIKED ME I COULDNT SAY ANYTHING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO COULD I HANDLE HIS FANS HATE I CANT EVEN HANDLE BULLIES AT SCHOOL HE THINK I HATE HIM BECAUSE I SAID NOTHING DANTE HELP!!!!!!!!" "WOAH AND OWWW! Geez sis the entire world just heard you! And really GD likes you? I'll drive over right now, I need to make sure my sis is picking the right man!" "NOOOO DANTE PLEASE!! .. DANTE?" I looked at my phone and he had hung up, I saw him leave the store and he saw me. "OH NOOO DANTE PLEASE DONT!!" I yelled in my head, but as I stood still freaking out, he had allready parked outside the house. I ran to him and yelled, I knew the members would hear, but I didnt care. As long as Dante didn't go in I was happy. "DANTE DONT YOU DARE GO IN THAT HOUSE I WILL KILL YOU!!" "NO YOU WONT!" He started running twards the door as I tackled him trying to get him away from the door. "OWWW! Get of me would ya? I'm doing something good for you!" "DANTE NOOO please!! Don't!!" He stood up and walked to the door while I layed in the grass in defeat. Nothing would stop him, before he knocked on the door, DaeSung opens to see if I was alright. "Where's Callie.. And who the heck are you? You didn't do anything to her did you!" DaeSung saw my body in the grass and flipped out. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" "Woah woah take it easy geez, I'm her Brother and she's just playing dead cuz I'm about to embarrass her ;P" "DAANNTEEEE NOOOOOOO!! PLEASE!!" He stuck his tongue out at me and I quickly flopped back down, yet again, in defeat. I heard them talking, and Dante walked out smirking. "Dante what did you do..?" I looked at him worried, annoyed and scared that he did something bad. "Well.. I got to know there personalities after lightly punching TOP for hurting you. And no don't worry I didn't say anything about you know what ;P " He took his phone out and started to text someone. I got a text and it was from Dante, I looked up and he was walking away looking at me. I looked at the text sort of relieved.. "I didn't tell GD you liked him. But I didn't say you didn't like him either, so you'll have to work that out yourself, cya tonight! Love you ;P" "Thanks.. I think.. And love you too. :3 " I looked up from my phone to see GD sitting infront of me, the front door closed, and him looking a little sad. "Please tell me the truth.. Why did your brother.. Dante come?" I looked at him, trying to think of the most honest answer I could think of.. "He heard about the whole TOP thing and he wanted to defend me being the protective brother he is. I fended it off but he eventually saw me walking and thought something happened so he rushed over here. I guess he wanted to get to know you guys better too.." "*sigh* Oh alright.. And.. Please don't hate me for what I said.." "He looked at me with tear filled eyes, fighting hard not to cry. I looked at him and felt like I was going to cry.. I.. I was making him feel so bad.. I had to man.. Err.. Girl up and say something before he walked away again. "I would never hate you GD.." "*sigh*.. I guess you would never like me either.." A small tear escaped as he said that, I felt so bad I think the same happened to me, because he looked at me and wiped the tear with his thumb saying "Why are you crying? What stupid thing did I say..?" "Y-you didn't say anything stupid.. I did something stupid.." "But, you didn't say anything?" "Exactly.. I--I hate seeing someone cry or be hurt because of me.. I can't deal with it.." "Aww.. Your too sweet.." He looked down another tear escaping his eye before he looked at me, seeing me crying a lot. That was my chance, we were looking at eachother, same height, I had to do it. And I did, he looked super surprised when he felt my lips press on his, but he felt happy. Happy that I liked him enough for me to do that. Happy that he had a chance for the love of his life to BE his..