Chapter 7

I kept smiling as I turned around and walked to Ali's door. I opened it and walked to her bed.

"Ali honey, wake up." I said shaking her lightly. Okay, She's not a light sleeper like Lucas. She must have gotten THAT from me. I sat on her bed for a second not making a sound. 1,2, "ALI!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

Nothing. I sighed and did the only thing I could think of. "Ali help me! Please help me!" She shot straight Up. 

"Mom?"

"Right here Hun." I said Giggling.

"Ugh. Goodnight." She said as she face planted back into her pillow.

"No, no, no, no, no." I said as I stood up and grabbed her feet. "Get up or I'm gonna have to drag you off the bed."

"Drag me then." She mumbled. I know she thinks I won't do it but here it goes. I pulled her until I let go of her feet and they hit the ground. They hit the ground so hard it jerked her whole body with them. She jumped up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? Didn't Believe me?"

"No! I'm up now though so." She walked over to her closet and began looking through Her clothes. She picked out a shirt, Pants, And shoes then laid them on her bed. "Momma?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Can you get out? I may be 8 but I still need Privacy." I laughed and hopped off the bed.

"I'm going to get John." 

"Okay." I turned around and walked to John's room. I opened the door quietly to find him laying on his stomach. I watched as he cooed for a moment then went his crib.

"Hi bubba!" I said as I picked him up. I felt his feet and hands, Man they were cold! I grabbed his blanket and covered him up before walking back to Ali's room. "Hunny! Breakfast!" I said as I knocked on the door. She ran and swung it open. 

"What are we having?" I chucked a bit and looked toward the kitchen then back at her. 

"Better go find out before Daddy eats it all." Her eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her head when I said that, Then she sped to the kitchen. I just stood there laughing at Ali as she turned into the kitchen.

"No! Dad! Hands of My breakfast plate! No! Don't eat the Baco- Aw! Dad! Rude! Thats it!" Was the last thing I heard before I heard a big Thump. I couldn't stop laughing. Mabey being a parent isn't so bad.