Chapter Two: Meeting The Guys

A/N: Have Fun Readin'! 

----------(Meeting The Guys)-----------

In another room, a classroom to be exact, there were 8 teenage boys, sleeping and starting to wake. Only one of them was awake.

A boy with dirty blonde hair and torquoise colored eyes was awake, listening to the other 7 boys snore and murmur things in their sleep that did not want to be heard, he sighed and pat his hand on his lap impatienly, like seriously when will these people wake..

1 second. 2 second. 3 second. Okay no more waiting, the boy sprung up from his seat walked towards the chalkboard, and picked up a piece of chalk, and...SCREEEEEECCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!There was a very horrid sound as the boy pressed the chalk against the chalk board and made a circle with it, it also seemed to wake the other boys.

"GAH?! Who made that awful noise?!" A boy who had deep-green eyes and brown exclaimed, he also seemed to have a thick Italian accent.

A boy with a brown eyes and and brown hair that seemed to cover his left eye yawned, "It was the most quietest thing I've heard!" he seemed to have a British accent.

A boy with messy blonde hair and blue-gray eyes spoke up, "Eh..?..Quiet?..That was pretty loud to me."

The boy who had the chalk just kept quiet.

A blonde boy began to awake, rubbing his eyes. "Oi.. and I thought Ariana was loud.." he muttered, a slight French accent rung from his voice.

A boy with black hair looked around. "Should we introduce ourselves..?" He asked. "I'm Sakurata Ryo." Ryo said. "I'm a Manga Artist."

"Hm..? Oh, my name is Matthew Vigier... I'm a Doll Maker." The boy with blue-gray eyes muttered.

"Alexandre Drago." The French boy spoke up. "Designer."

"Julius Ontario!" The boy with an Italian accent said, "Hahaha! I'm a Gladiator!"

"My name isn't Barett Howells and I'm certainly not a Magician!" The confusing British boy said.

"M-my name is Christoph Greyings.. and I'm a ballet dancer.." A quiet boy with pale blue eyes whispered, he also had a British accent.

The boy who had woken them all wrote on the chalkboard: 'My name is Daniel Haighes.'

Ryo blinked, "Talent?" he asked.

Daniel rolled his eyes and wrote: 'What're ya an interviewer? I'm an Animator, got it?'

"Okay, got it! Sheesh..." Ryo muttered then looked at a brunette boy, "What about you?" he asked.

The brunette boy looked up, "Ryan Terry, I got Good Luck." he said.

"That's everyone?" Ryo asked.

"I guess." Ryan replied.

"But the roster says there's a total of 16 students." Ryo said, as he took out of piece of folded paper out of his pocket and opened it up.

Ryan walked over to look at the roster, "Suppose your right. Well..I guess that the other 8 aren't here." he responded.

"Um...Question..." Christoph whispered.

Ryan looked at Christoph, "Yeah?" he asked, stuffing the piece of paper into his pocket.

"......W-when is the orientation again..?" Christoph questioned, looking at the clock, a bit worried.

Ryan looked at the clocks, "The orientation? Shoot, forgot about that.." he muttered.

Barrett spoke up, "I don't remember! It's definatly not at 8:00am!" he answered Christoph's question, sounding a slight bit proud of his answer.