Chapter Four: Applause!

A/N: Ahhhhhhhhh, thankyou to: TwistingTurnsofFate for some wonderful art~! All fanart shall be displayed on our profile~! Anyways. Let's start this. -le fake serious face- *~*JayDe

A/N:     *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**. Enjoy!

      ~Emii / P.S: REALLY BIG SORRY WRITERSBLOCK HAUNTED US!!!

ALSO PM US ON WHO YOU THINK WILL DIE FIRST! BOTH GENDERS OF VICTIMS PLEASE!

--(Chapter Four: Applause!)-------

As everyone gathered in the Dining Hall, everyone placed their butts on the seats and began discussing what they found in the academy.

"Rooms have no windows and our phones and iPods seem to be dead, so there's really no use of them." Julius said.

Alex was next to speak, "Instead of normal restrooms, there are unisex bathrooms." he sighed, "Wonderful, oui?" he asked in a very sarcastic tone.

"No. But the desks are full in the classrooms." Barrett replied, smiling like a dope, "But...What's the time?" he asked.

Ryan adjusted his glasses and he checked his ID, "It's 12:34pm, that passed quick." the teen who was called 'Good Luck' closed his ID, "I found the box where our IDs came from and it seems the entrance is very blocked." 

Mitsuru whistled, "Wooh~Just our luck...Anyways, Miyuu-chan, Fio-chan, and Ryo-kun and I found out the that the stairs seem to be barricaded." she told the 15 others.

Kazuko smiled, "We have an ever-lasting food supply."

"Yay! Food forever!" Fiorella cheered.

'And then we forever live here...' Daniel crossed his arms and ate a cracker

Cynthia held up a red pen, "I found this...But I don't think it's really a key-item." she murmured and put it back in her pocket.

"Are we done with our report?" Talia asked, also getting a cracker to eat.

"I think..Yeah." Matthew replied.

Miyuu spoke up, "Miyuu-tan thinks we should eat lunch now!" 

"Who's cooking?" Fiorella asked, giving a tilt of her head.

Miyuu shrugged, "I dunno. But we'll see~!" the Cosplayer giggled.

---------------------------------------------------

Soon after they all ate their lunches, they didn't really know what to do so they ended up conversing.

Fiorella yawned, "What's there to do..?" she stretched.

"Not much Fio-tan." Miyuu replied, "But I'm  gonna make some more cosplay later~!" she grinned, "I'm oh-so happy I still have my cosplays and materials~!" 

Ryo smiled, "Who are you gonna cosplay?" he asked.

Miyuu put a finger on her lips, "Tee-hee~! That's a secret~...For now!" 

Ryo chuckled, "Okay, okay." he waved his hand and then got up to go get himself some water.

Daniel quickly typed something then also got up. : 'I think I'm going to take a nap.' the Animator slowly walked out of the Dining Hall.

"Good nitey-nites, Danny~!" Miyuu waved, grinning.

Talia also gave a slow wave, "Indeed. Have a nice nap." she said to the Animator who walked away and put a hand up, representing a : seeya.