Chapter Three: Welcome To Shizukesa Academy

A/N: Teeheeehee! If you have ships/friendships wanted, pm us! And fanart is also appreciated :3 ~* JayDe

A/N: Hope you enjoy~!! ~Emii

P.S: Also if you ARE doing fanart, we can send you what some characters look like. 

Anyways, big THANKIES to you guys who will do it~! This'll also be a *slightly* longer chapter.

-----(Chapter Three: Welcome to Shizukesa Academy)--------------------------

The students walked through the halls quietly, sure there were murmurs, but it was /kinda/ quiet.

Matthew, Alex, and Christoph seemed to have stopped to look at what seemed to be steel plates where the windows were supposed to be.

"You guys gonna come..?" Ryan asked, walking backwards.

"Ah yeah! Sorry!" Matthew replied and walked back to the group.

"Oh..A-ah s-sorry!" Christoph apologized and followed behind Matthew.

"Oui, sorry." Alex said and also walked back.

"Ah! I see the gym~!" Miyuu smiled and ran away from the group, going straight down the halls of Shizukesa Academy.

Fiorella grinned, "Hey!!! Wait up!" she laughed then ran after the pink-haired Cosplayer.

Mitsuru looked at her group then winked, "If we wanna be quick, we gotta run!!!" now it was the red-head's turn to run off.

"She's absolutely wrong! C'mon let's not go!" The Magician told them then also ran off.

Kazuko blinked, "Everyones running..." she said as they walked.

"Yeah.." Ryan replied, "I guess we should quicken up our pace."

"So speed-walking?" Ryo asked.

"Most likely." Ryan said.

After quickening up the pace they were infront of the gym's doors. The doors seemed to be black and yellow striped.

"What a nice door.." Kazuko murmured.

"Yeah..." Alex muttered.

"Yeah, whatever, now all we gotta do is open the damned doors!!!!" Julius grinned and stepped up to open the doors, he gave the door a strong push, making it open outwards.

Daniel, Kururumi, and Talia, te first three to leave were already in there along with the runners, Barrett, Miyuu, Mitsuru, and Fiorella.

The gym had a regular gym floor with an emblem of two angel wings that were white-outlined and had black and yellow over-lapping rings. It read 'Shizukesa' on the yellow ring and 'Academy' on the black ring, but appearently one of the wings had a big red slash mark on it. Also the bleachers were black and a blinding yellow.

"You guys took real long." Fiorella told the others, then crossed her arms.

Ryo blinked, "Didn't you guys just come here..?" he asked the Cyclist.

The brunette pouted, "Aww...Point taken!" she replied, "Anywaysss..Where's the teachers, staff, and principle?" the Cylcist questioned looking up at the ceiling.

"Maybe they're just waiting to surprise us." Anastaysia said with a smile as she fixed a diamond necklace that was on her neck.

"Maybe..." Fiorella shrugged.

'That's just ludicrous...' Kururumi thought, looking around at the gym.

Ryan also looked around, "...Wow..Even the gym is bright." he commented, "It's kind of an eyesore...."