Us And Them

I realised I hadn't given you guys another chapter in like, forever.
Ceil's POV
I awoke with Sebastian at my side, "oh my lord, master, you had me scared, I came to wake you up, but you were screaming and crying in your sleep, I'm guessing you had a nightmare" he said rubbing my arm as he helped me sit up, "what has happened to me, I'm having terrible nightmares, I'm always unhappy, I black out, I try killing myself-" I was cut off by Sebastian pressing his lips to mine, I moaned into the kiss as he slid his tongue over my bottom lip, and rubbed his hand down my back, I granted access into my mouth and let him explore it, I remember forgetting a lot, and I remember my fake parents, but this is the real world, well, I hope so.

I felt Sebastian's other hand moving down my covered torso, he undid the buttons, and within seconds of being so exposed to this beast of a man...

He changed me, "master, we have a case in downtown London, I'd advise you to eat then bathe then get changed then-" I cut Sebastian off by kissing him, it was deep, passionate and quite a turn on.

"I guess, one sweet won't kill us, but it will kill them" Sebastian says pointing to the window, I looked in the direction to see Mey-Rin and Finny, Sebastian closes the blinds and we continue.

He pulled my pants down and I gasp as I feel his hot breath on my inner thigh.

{time skip, because I'm evil}

"Hurry up Sebastian, I can't take it any longer" I yelled to the demon butler as he throw his last punch into the mob boss and came for the American man holding me, "step any closer and I'll shoot his pretty little face" the American said leaning his dirty face closer to mine, his breath reeked of cigarettes and alcohol, the gun pressed close to my head and his arm wrapped around my neck.

I looked at Sebastian and saw a red tear fall from his eye, he dropped to the floor on his knees and looked rather submissive to the man, Russell Casolli, top man of the American trial Union.

The man dropped me on the floor, walked up to Sebastian and, oh my lord, Sebastian's getting raped by some weirdo, I closed my eyes, that didn't help, I heard grunts, groans, and a squishing sound.

My poor Sebastian...

I will publish part two later, but you guys needed the update.