The wiccan and the winds

There once was a young wiccan but she did not know it till she was at least 9 years old. She was very popular and talented she was kind hearted too. This young wiccan was named Emma...while in the woods Emma was running,she ran into a girl and the tree that was by them,turned out to be both there favorite tree. They became best friends and did everything together and sat by there favorite tree.
"I have a secret..." Emma Said looking down "what is it?" Anna looked at her with a confused look."well it's really weird and please,please don't freak out..." Emma stared at her. Anna looked back at the ground "well I have some weird secrets too..." Anna looked around trying not to look at Emma."If I tell you my secret and you tell me yours we will be even!"yelling in a whispery voice "deal!" Anna said with a smile and in the same tone.
Emma and Anna sat there and took a deep breathe and let it out."I'm first..." Emma stood up and let her voice flow"do you know what a wiccan is?" Emma stared at her with one eyebrow up."no...."Anna stood up also, "well a wiccan is a proper name for a witch we don't use it very much because it's rude and people will freak out..." Emma had a discussed look on her face,Anna prepared to tell hers but first she just had to compliment "cool..." Anna took another deep breathe and also let it out "my secret is that I'm a fairy!" Anna looked at the ground then looked around to see if the coast was clear even though no one was out there.
Emma told her back story and Anna did the same thing then Emma said 'follow me' and ran fast but Anna ran a little faster. They both laughed and found who they where looking for....