Fair Rides

*6 years later*

Ciarra yawned. Getting out of bed, she followed the warm, welcoming smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. Beside her, Megan was holding one of Ciarra's dolls. "Morning!!" the girls' dad chirped happily. "Mornin' Daddy. Mornin' Mommy." Ciarra said drowsily. She sat down in front of a steaming pile of pancakes, bacon, eggs, a mini bluebery muffin and a cold glass of milk. Ciarra was constantly told what a big petite she had for a 6 year old. "What would you beautiful ladies like to do today??" Mr.Evers asked is wife and daughter. "I hear theres a fair in town today." Mrs.Evers suggested while adding finninshing touches to The Ciarra Supreme, as Ciara called her ideal way of serving pancakes, which consisted of a generous amount of  blend of strawberries and splenda, with a dallop of whipping cream and a teaspoon of vanilla mixed in. Passing the plate to Ciarra, Mrs.Evers began fixing up a smaller portion for Megan, seeing as Ciarra would have a fit if it wasn't seen to (not that a ghost could eat anyways). "Can we go to the fair?" Ciarra asked with bright, round eyes filled with excitement. Her father chuckled at her excitement, while her mother smiled widely and replied "of course". Jumping out of her seat, Ciarra abandoned the remains of he breakfast to get ready for the fair. Hopping down the stairs nearly 10 minutes later dressed in a medium blue dress with yellow, pink and black butterflies o it, she walked over to her mother so she could put matching clips in her slightly curley hair.

                    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*at the fair*

Munching on cotton candy, all 3 Evers (plus 1) wandered around the fair, searching for fun activities to spend their tickets on. "Over there!! Over there!!" Ciarra exclaimed, running over to the line up for the carousel. "All right, all right!" Her mother said laughing once she had caught up to her daughter. After 3 more carousel rides and a lunch of hotdogs, chocolate milk and giant pretzels, Ciarra wanted to go on the ferris wheel, and after several minutes of begging, waiting in line and being strapped in place o the huge wheel, Ciarra, her mother and Megan werre up in the air. "Mommy! Look at the view!" Ciarra exclaimed, taking in the breathtaking view once they reached the top. Ciarra glanced at her sister, seeing her fiddleing with the saftey rail. Not knowing what she was doing, she turned her attention back to the view as they started to desend from the top .  Hearing a rattling, she turned her head, only to see the ground beneath her coming closer and closer. She was falling!!! With a stomach lurching crack, she hit the ground, feeling excrutiating pain before everything went black.

'kay, so tried to make it longer....... vote, comment, and or like? this chap is dedicated to Rioskate, the author of the frist book i can remember reading ( The Girl Behind The Throne).