Chapter 1

"Babe, I'm going to work!" I called to my boyfriend, letting it echo through out the apartment. He came out of our bedroom and gave me a kiss.

"Okay, I love you." He said with his beautiful British accent.

"I love you too." I gave him one last smile before heading off to this Vinyl shop down the street, to where I work. I didn't necessarily hate this job but I didn't like it too much either. It pays pretty good and it was the only place hiring at the time.

I needed the money because Jenna, Taylor, Oliver and I decided to share an apartment. Oliver and I have been together for 3 years now but moved in last year. He asked me to be his boyfriend 5 months after Vic and I broke up.

Jenna and Taylor are still going strong, which kinda surprises me because Jenna didn't seem like the person to be tied down. But none the less, I'm happy for her.

I walked in the doors of the Vinyl shop to be met with my boss, Brendon. He was so cool and chill which is one of the only reasons I enjoy working here.

"Hey, you excited for next week?" He asked me enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah!" Next week was the Vans Warped Tour. I saved up enough money for Oli and myself to finally be able to go. Brendon and his boyfriend, Ryan are paying for themselves. Jenna and Taylor are paying for themselves as well. One of the only reasons I'm going is because Gerard way is going to be there.

"I can't wait to see this new band. They're called 'Pierce The Veil' they're pretty good. You should check them out."

"No thanks dude, I'm not trying to get interested into anymore bands because I'm not gonna be prepared for their break up. When My Chem broke up, I was not prepared, at all, so I was a wreck for like, 2 weeks." I chuckled.

"Well then." He rolled his eyes. At that moment the bell on the front door went off, indicating someone is here.

"Get back to work and we'll discuss this later." I turned around to greet the person. When I saw who it was, my face dropped and my blood ran cold.

"M-Matty?" What is he doing here? How did he find me? Matty was my ex boyfriend from Michigan. We weren't one bad terms or anything, I was just really surprised and confused that he was here.

"Hey, Kellin." He smiled. I jumped over the counter and in golfed him in a hug. Before we broke up, we decided that we worked better as friends. He actually became one of my best friends. I'm mad he didn't keep in contact though.

"Don't 'Hey Kellin' me. Why haven't you texted me or called?!" I yelled, only half mad.

"I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with my band. We're pretty popular." I raised my eyebrow.

"You're in a band?"

"Yeah. We're actually playing at this music festival next week." Wait what?

"You're playing at Warped tour?" He chuckled.

"Yeah! You should come." Little did he know.

"I was already planning on coming. I'm so excited." I squealed.

"Great! We should meet up and I'll introduce you to the rest of my band and a couple of the other bands." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Even Gerard Way?!" I yelled, once again.

"Yes, even Gerard Way." I pulled him into a tighter hug. I can't believe this is happening. "Anyways, I have to get going." I frowned. He pulled a pen out of his pocket and started writing something on my hand. "Call me and we can meet up before the show." He smiled.

"Okay, it was great seeing you!" I gave him, once again, another hug.

"You too. I'll see you around." He waved at me before walking out the door.

Work was boring, as always. We weren't really busy today, only 3 people came in today but they didn't even buy anything! I was currently walking home in the cool night weather. I couldn't wait to tell Jenna who I saw today. My smile turned into a frown as I realized Jenna and Tay are at Taylor's parents house. Dammit!

"Babe! I'm home." I called out, walking into the nice and warm loft. Oliver came out of our bedroom, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too, baby." I smiled, kissing his nose. 

"Anything interesting happen at work today?" He asked me. I contemplated on telling him but thought I should. I don't like keeping secrets.

"Yeah, actually. My ex boyfriend, Matty came in. He's in a band and playing at warped tour. He's gonna meet up with us after his show and he's gonna introduce us to some of the bands! Isn't that awesome!" I smiled. He didn't look happy at all.

"You're ex boyfriend?!" He roared. I've never seen him this mad. It honestly kinda scared me.. He's never showed any signs of being a jealous boyfriend, so this took me by complete shock.

"Um.. Y-yes." I whispered, not making eye contact.

"What were you doing talking to him! I have told you, you're mine! No one else's. If I ever catch you talking to him I will kill him!" He threatened.

"Babe, calm down, plea-" I was cut off by his hand swiftly making contact with my cheek. He slapped me. Regret was written all over his face after he realized what he had done.

"You- You slapped me." I stuttered out. I didn't know what else to say, other than stating the obvious. I was holding my cheek as it throbbed. There is defiantly going to be a bruise there.

"Oh my god baby. I am so sorry. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me." He brought me into a hug.  I didn't push him away because I believed he didn't mean to. "I just don't want you to leave me." At this point he was crying and I felt bad for making him feel like he was going to loose me.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm not going to leave you. I love you and you only." He got an ice pack out of the freezer, picked me up and carried me to our bed. He gently robbed me from my shirt and pants, then set me down on the bed. He took off his clothes too. He got into bed with me, holding the ice pack to my face, cuddling me.

"I love you so so much." He said.

"I love you too, baby."
Finally sleep took over after a very long and stressful day.