Chapter 2: Friends

So today is the day, where every kid leaves their comfort zone, and goes to school....

Eevee was both excited and scared to see what new challenges the school has brought today, well not just today, its the whole school year...

She has just moved to a new school called Kalos High...

As she walked in the humongous school, she exclaimed "Woah! What a school..." she started walking into one of the halls...

Until someone had bumped into her...

*hits her head on the floor...

"OWWW!!!" Exclaimed Eevee

"Oh... Umm-uhhh sorry... I didn't see you there... Ummm... Here let me help you up..."

As this random stranger helps her, he introduces himself...

"Sorry... I am Pikachu... And again I am SUUUPPPEEERR SOOORRRYYY!!!"

"Well its fine... Anyways since you introduced yourself to me, I just think its fair that I tell you mine... I am Eevee and its nice to meet you..."

"Okay... You must be new... Because... N-no one has been that kind about an accident I have caused..."

"Don't worry bout' it... Anyways could you show me where my locker is or something?"

"He can't, but I can..." A random voice appeared...

"Uhhh... Who are you?" Eevee asks...

"She is Braixen... One of the principal's favourite students..." Pikachu says... He actually looked a bit mad seeing her...

"Thank you... Pikachu... Anyways the principal has assigned me today to show you around... So lets go before classes start..."

"Bye Pikachu!!!" as Eevee starts walking with Braixen...

"Bye New Girl!!! Good luck!!!" Pikachu exclaims...

As they were walking... Eevee, tried making a conversation with her...

"So you like it here???" Eevee asks...

"Well... Its school... But there are lots of ways to pass time and learn here..."

"Soooo... Ya???"

"Yes... Anyways here is your locker..."

As Eevee looks inside the blank locker, Braixen said...

"Oh... Right don't worry... you could design the inside... Just not permanently..."

"Okay... Thanks" begins stuffing. School books... Sketchbooks... And how to books...

"How do you carry all that in such a small bag? I thought eevees are normal types..."

"Uh... Yeah I am... its just I am though..."

"Oh..."

Anyways Eevee went to her class which is...

Science... And their lesson was about type matchup ,but before the lesson has even started...

"Class today is your first day of school right? I'am Mr.Zoroak and I will be your Science teacher... And we have new students here today so I will be calling them all... So we got... Ummm... Kirlia, Froakie, and lastly... Eevee... Please come here in front..."

As the three students come up in front...

"Okay you three... Please since we are learning about type matchups.. Tell us who your weak against or strong against..."

"Can I go first?" asked frokie...

Mr.Zoroak nodded yes...

"Okay, Hi I'am Froakie... And I'am strong against Fire but weak against grass and if I'am battling a water type such as myself... It damages but not very effective..."

"Okay thank you Froakie... Next... Kirlia..." Mr. Zoruak said...

Kirlia just stood there for seconds and said... "It doesn't matter what type I am... I will beat you... My mom is even the Kalos champion..."

Everyone was shocked... Everyone had their eyes wide opened... It was a big deal cause... Champion... Yeah...

And class was dissmissed... After that Mr. Zoruak just jumped right in the lesson... That he forgot me... Yeah I don't know if to feel happy or confused...

When it was lunch... I saw Pikachu with another pokemon... I decided to say hi but instead... Walked away...

"Hey!!! Eevee!!! Over here!!!"

When I turned around I saw Pikachu waving his hand all over the place...

<Pikachu's Pov>
"Hey!!! Eevee!!! Over here!!!" I exclaimed...

Eevee looked confused... As if she was avoiding me... Anyways... She came to sit down with me and Charmander... My best friend...

<Eevee's Pov>

So I sat there with Pikachu... He introduced me to this guy named Charmander... He was curently doing homework... Wait... homework??? Its just the start of the school year...

"Ummm... What ya doing..." I said while poking his head... He looked at me and gave me the annoyed look...

<Charmander's Pov>
Who the HECK was poking my head?!

As I looked up I saw this girl looking at me like I was pizza... Without drooling...

She said "What are you doing???"

"Homework" I didn't take my eyes out of my text book...

"But its the start of the school year?"

"Charmander... Likes advanced studying..." Pikachu said

This... Girl... Nodded her head...

"Hi I am Eevee..." she smiled with her eyes closed...

Pikachu went close to my ear and whispered "She is new here... Be nice..."

I sighed and just accepted it...

<Eevee's Pov>

After that... Awkward but sorta fun moment I went to my next class... Geometry... Mr. Unown is our teacher... Don't get me wrong... His name is really unown...

Anyways... More subjects... Teachers... I'll just put my list here...

__________________________________

Science - Mr. Zoruak
Geometry - Mr.Unown
Social Studies - Ms. Mawile
P.E. - Mr. Machamp
English - Ms. Mienfoo
Home economics - Mr. Snorlax
Computer - Ms. Porygon
Art - Mr. Smeargle

__________________________________

Yep... I have a feeling this year is gonna be... GREAT!!!

(some place else...)

"See brother!!! I told you she is nice..."

"Best not make contact up close... Come on we are being chased..."

"Okay... Brother..."