Chapter 17: What is going on????

<Pikachu's POV>

Ugh.... Right in the head. I feel dizzy..... Hope I don't have concussion or somethin like internal bleeding.

"So... Your awake" A mysterious voice appeared.

My arms were wrapped around with rope... But it looks like ribbons. Sylveon's ribbons but, these ones are blue.

"Let me go!"

"No! You stalker"

"What?"

"I saw you stalking Sylveon and her buddy Charmander."

"Wait... If YOU saw me following them. Then doesn't that mean your a stalker?"

"...... Who are you?"

"I'm Pikachu, and I need to go. I need to save my friends"

"Friends?"

"Yeah. Charmander and Sylveon"

"Oh..... OH NO!" This person started unwrapping the ribbons around me. "I am sooooo sorry for the misunderstanding. I.... I didn't recognize you!"

"No its okay I understand. But... Who are YOU?"

This person came out of the shadows and took of her hoodie.

And she was a... A... SYLVEON? But blue.

"What type of pokemon are you? Wait.... Silly?!"

"First of all, I am still a fairy type, but I was born with a shiny coat. It was rare that after hatching from an egg I came out as an Eevee with silver fur. Second, yes. Its me."

"Are you diseased?"

"... Baka. No Im not."

"Hey! Don't call me baka!"

"Baka!"

"Grrrr.... Well. I need to go anyways... Sylveon is in trouble." I said starting to make my way to the door.

A ribbon started wrappimg around my hand. Gently this time.

"Im coming too"

"What? Why?"

"A baka like you wouldn't last a minute battling on your own"

I wanted to slap that girl to be honest, but she seems to know what shes doing.... Or not.

"Come on... We need to sneak in"

"Can't we just go in and punch some dudes?"

"Wow... What would you do without me? Okay look... We need a plan. We can't just go there all willy nilly!"

I sighed and sat on the floor.

"Look... What was the last thing you remembered?"

"You hitting me in the head. Which still kinda hurts"

".... Aside from that....."

"Well I was dancing with Sylveon and then I got a call from the same mysterious number and I saw them going to a tower...."

"Okay.... Do you know anyone that could help?"

".... Hmmm.... *gasp* I know!"

//back to le prom//

"Wawawawawait.... You. Want. Me? To help?" Diglet asked... She used to be Braixen, but then she keeps.... Evolving? I don't know.....

"Yes.... Please! Your our only hope...."

"Geez okey. Before you get TOO dramatic. So whats the plan?"

We all just sat there silently waiting for someone to speak up. It was like that for a moment until Diglet spoke up.

"Fooiiiinnneee.... Just leave it to me. You go in on my signal...."