Window

I live on the twentieth floor of an apartment building. In one of the smallest apartments. A studio with a kitchen and a bedroom living room complex. I pulled my blue hair up into a high ponytail, pulling the Har away from my pale skin. I could now see my bright blue eyes and soft pink lips. I wandered around, the sun had set. I looked out the window at the city skyline from a distance, when I saw the face of a little girl in my window. It sat in the bottom left corner. She was crying, the tears pouring out of her crystal blue eyes and rolling down her pale cheeks. She had short blonde hair and straight cut bangs. I could tell that she was wearing a torn white tank dress, that was dirty and loose fitting. I ran over to the window, and she remained there. I screamed, knowing that my neighbors would hear it through the thin walls. I closed my eyes and reopened them, seeing the girl flash into someone different for a split second. Her blonde hair was crazy and untamed, dirty and muddy. Her blue eyes flashed a deep crimson red. Her face turned into an evil smirk, showing a set of razor sharp teeth. Her teeth were bloody, as was her face, and hair, and what I could see of her clothes. It then flashed back to the crying girl. I blinked five times, she was now permanently the bloody girl. She pulled a sledgehammer up from her side and smashed the window. She crawled in, her dress completely shredded at the bottom, it reaching her knees. She dragged the hammer along the carpet. I screamed and try's to run, but she caught up, smashing my skull Witt the hammer. She continued to beat me with the hammer until the world faded.

"You fell for it." She whispered.

She then ran off and leaped back out the window. The case remained a mystery, a window broken on the twentieth floor, a dead body found. Who could break this window, from the outside? Only I know. But I don't know how.