1.

First day back in school. Back in this hell. Full of girls who want to fuck me and guys who I won't fuck either. The ones I do want to get in their pants don't want my boy toy. It fucking sucks, you know? But it is the last year.

Harry approached me, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey mate." he said, while we were walking around to our lockers."How was your summer?"

"Meh..."I replied."Just screwed that guy from the pool place."

"The brunnet or the irish one?" He asked, concerned. "Cause I called dibs on the irish!"

"Don't worry. I don't think Neil is attractive."

"His name is Niall."

"I'm so glad you finally came out!" I said, smiling. "Now we can finally be fuck buddies."

"Shut up, Louis." He whispered, blushing and pushing me away but then pulling me back to him.

"Oh, yeah, right..." I frowned, then slightly smiled at a couple of girls that were checking us out. "We have to be quiet about it, shh..." I shrugged, "Like people don't know by now..."

"Well, they don't..." Harry whispered, "And if you want to keep hooking up with your team mates, we have to keep it that way."

"Ugh." I let out. I did like hooking up with the jocks. I remembered to cross my fingers when I went to the trials for the freshmen team. We finally arrived to our lockers and opened them. "So... When are you and Niall happening?"

He blushed. For fuck's sake.

"I don't even know if he goes that way..." He smiled, forming a deep dimple on his red cheek.

"Oh, but he does!" I affirmed.

"How do you know?" He raised his eyebrow.

"He tried to get little Lou, you know..." His jaw dropped. "But apparently Zee had called dibs on me first, so..." I shrugged again with a smirk on my face, reminding the amazing towel storage room sex I had with Zayn, the pool boy.

"Ooh..." he sadly frowned, looking into his locker.

"What? Aren't you happy he likes dicks?"

"Yeah, but he wanted you..." He didn't dare to look at me. "And if he wanted you, he wouldn't want me..."

"Oh, no, my dear friend..." I said, slamming my locker, so I could lean on it and face him."He actually said that he thought you were more attractive anyways. I was offended!"

"You're making it up, aren't you?"

"I don't understand what he says most of the time, he might have said it!"

He laughed, so my job of cheering him up was done.

"What's your first class?" He asked.

"Hum..." I looked at the schedule of all my classes. "I think I have Maths, you?"

"English."

"Lucky."

"Can you walk me to class?" He asked.

"Did you really think that I was going to go to class alone and miss the fine ass of Mr. Samuels?"

He laughed and we walked to class, talking about the freshmen, the guys who got hotter during summer, the ones who got less fuckable... You know, the usual. He walked in class. Mr. Samuels wasn't there. Fuck, he was really fine.

As I turned the last corner to my classroom, i bumped into someone. I turned.

"You are lost again, aren't you?" I said, smiling.

There he was. The same fringe, hiding the same chocolate eyes. The same baby face with the same rosy full lips. He wasn't wearing the same beanie, but he had what it seemed the same pair of baggy pants.

"Oh, hum, hey..." he said, avoiding eye contact.

"You're lost again, aren't you?" I repeated, admiring him. That fresh new face, innocent and young, had a hold on me. He nodded. "Where to?"

"Classroom 412." He told my feet.

"I'll only take you there if you look at me."

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

"Are you sure I can?"

"What the fuck?" My laughter echoed in the empty hall. "Of course you can!"

"Really?"

"Yes, please. My TOMS are feeling violated by your looks..."

He cracked a smile, still looking down. I dared to hold his chin and raised his face so I could see his beautiful eyes.

"That's better." I smiled. "Now, let's go to classroom 513."

"412."

"Right..."

We walked in silence for a few moments.

"Are you mute?" I teased, tired of the sound of our steps being the only thing I could hear.

"No."

"Then talk. I like to hear your voice."

"Will you stop?" He brutally said, catching me by surprise.

"Stop what, little brown eyes?" I asked, trying to keep cool even though he scared the shit out of me.

"With this! The fake flirting, pretending you care. I know you're just trying to make me feel uncomfortable!"

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked, truly concerned and a little hurt that he thought I was joking.

"Yes, you made it. Hurrah!" He threw his hands in the air, then walked away and made a turn at the end of the hall.

I waited, still in shock. In some seconds, his flushed chubby cheeks peaked from the corner he turned earlier.

"You still need help to find the classroom, don't you?" I grinned, seeing him blushed like that.

"I tried to ask someone else..." He looked down. "But there's no one here."

I laughed and lead him to his classroom, in silence. He walked in and, while the door was still open, I saw my Chemistry teacher from freshman year.

"Hey Mrs Doyle..." I showed myself to her, peaking from the door. She smiled.

"Mr. Tomlinson, good to see you." She said, smiling at me from her desk.

"Hum..." I finally stepped in the classroom and took a look around. Girls drooling. Not really my type of guys... The usual freshmen classroom. "I just wanted to say that Liam was late because of me."

"Oh, that's okay." she said. "Mr. Payne wasn't going to get in trouble, since it's only the first day but I appreciate it."

"Okay, see ya!" I waved goodbye, more to Liam than to Mrs Doyle, but she was the one waving back, and I left the classroom.

I paused in the hallway for a second. Mister Liam Payne. The brown eyes Disney prince walking around our school also had a royalty worthy name. Fasten your seat belts, people! This is going to be hell of a year...