9.

Every class I've had with Mr. Garfield I thought was the worst one yet, until that one. It could only get better from there, since that was rock bottom. Between me trying to compensate by raising my hand every time he'd ask a question (even when I didn't know the answers) and getting ignored on purpose by him, you tell me which is worse. At the end of class, the cherry on top of that horrendous class came.

"Mr. Tomlinson, please stay. " Mr. Garfield said, while everyone started getting up. I felt all eyes on me, since he called me by my last name again. "I need to have a chat with you."

Fortunately, he waited until everyone left the room to approach my table.

"Didn't we talk enough before class?" I asked bitter. I had reached my limit with him and I wasn't taking any of his shit anymore. So the sass in me that had been repressed from the beginning of the school year, due to bad behavior in past years, was coming out.

"I only have two things to say to you." He pronounced in a calm voice, something he would never direct to me. "First, I am not an used car that you can call dibs on."

"I didn't." I crossed my arms on my chest. "My friend did."

"Either way, it's wrong to do so."

"Who are you to speak to me about morals?"

"I'm your teacher, that's who."

"Oh, I thought you were just one of us, Andrew." I sarcastically remarked. His eyebrows furred. "Anyway, what else would you like to say to me?"

"You're not my type." He dropped, then walking away to his desk. My jaw dropped.

"Wait, what?"

"I prefer them intelligent, sensitive and, you know, submissive."

I stumbled trying to leave my chair to walk towards him.

"You're gay?"

"Nope."

"But, you just-"

"Bi." He shot, making my jaw drop again. "But that stays between us, as I think you want our earlier conversation to stay."

"Yes, please."

"That'll be all. Thanks for your time."

I stood, frozen, glued to the ground.

"Seriously, Louis, leave. You're gonna be late to your next class."

As Andrew (Mr. Garfield?) predicted, I was late to my next class and, unfortunately, Harry had that class with me. As soon as I entered the room and apologized to our History teacher, Harry's eyes were fixed on me.

"Where were you?" He whispered, when I sat next to him.

"Sorry, but Mr. Garfield wanted to talk to me after class, again..." I mumbled, then covering my mouth remembering I lied to Harry about my first class. He was already slapping my arm as hard as he could without making any sound. "Shit!"

"You told me you were going to have drama!" He whispered, when the slapping stopped. "Now, I get why I wondered when did they open a drama class! Why did you lie to me?"

"Because you would freak out and follow me to the classroom, and you just turn really weird around him!"

"Have you seen him? That booty is from the heavens!"

I muffled a laugh, avoiding making noise.

"Why are you laughing?" He spit. "You were the one jacking off to him on your first day!"