They dressed up as a girl

(Starting from now, I'll try update like a chapter a day if i can. Trust me, i have to go to so many process to publish this cus i typed this in my tab but no wifi so i need to copy the whole thing to my computer. Thanks for understanding. ;3;)

Aomine

"(Y/N)! That dress looks soooo fine on your, girl!" Your eyes widen, hearing Aomine speak in such girly tone. (More like a ratchet)

"So, how did i do?" He asked, looking like an idiot twirling his hair errr.. wig.

"Ermm... Not bad, i guess." You scratched your cheek.

"Haha! Guess I can become a girl if I want to huh? I'm gonna seduce many guys using this big ball-boobs!" He said, fiddling his fake-breasts.

You facepalmed and ask yourself, "Why did I make him do this again?"

You instantly regretted your decision as you almost puke at Aomine doing some slut dance, still fiddling on his boobs.

Bastard's enjoying himself.

Murasakibara

"Do I really have to do this (Y/N)-chin?" He groaned, pouting like a child as he examines the large dress for, grandmas?

"Haha~ Yep. You need to Atsushi! Besides I told you I'll treat you any snacks after this remember?" You grinned.

He sighed and removed his top, revealing his bare body.

"A-Atsushi! Not here!" You covered your eyes and pointed at the bathroom.

"Ehh~? Why don't you just go to the corner while I dress?" He said.

Embarrassed, you manage to walk over the corner without looking at him.

After a while, you felt a poke on your back. He must be done changing.

You turned around and saw Atsushi looking like a, terrible lady?

You bursted out laughing as he wear his usual poker face staring at you.

"Can I change now?" He asked.

"After i take a picture. Haha~ I'll tell the GoM you acted like a gay!" You took a quick photo of him and posted it on media.

Muradakibara didn't really mind you doing such things, he's just in for the sweets.

Midorima

"Come out already Shin-chan!" You yelled, pounding on the bathroom door, pleading the carrot-man to get out.

"No way! I look ridiculous in this outfit!" He yelled back.

"Don't be a chicken! Be a man! Just get out of there already!" You kick the door open, barging inside the bathroom.

You saw a figure behind the shower curtains. You slid the curtains open, revealing a blushing Midorima wearing a maid outfit with his hands pulling his short skirt downwards, covering his upper leg.

You couldn't help laughing at the sight of your boyfriend acting gay (even if he's already one).

"Takao! Come here quick!" You shouted.