Fixed

Beca POV
What I walked into was total chaos. Stacie blowing her rape whistle while Cynthia Rose has her hand on her butt. Lilly's in the, what I assume is a, puke puddle. Fat Amy is on top of Aubrey and Chloe and reaching for the pitch pipe. Complete chaos.
"Guys? Guys! Stop! What's going on?" I yell over the noise and rush over. Everyone freezes and everything goes silent.
"Nothing." Aubrey grabs the pitch pipe and gets out from under Amy. "Nothing, this is a Bellas rehearsal."
"I know..I just.." I inch forward a bit. "Wanted to say I'm sorry...what I did was a really dick move and I shouldn't have changed the set without asking you guys and I definitely shouldn't have left." Everyone straightens up and someone gets a towel for Lily. "I let you guys down and I'm really sorry." I apologise. Aubrey's eyebrow twitches. "And..Aubrey if you would have me..I want back in." I didn't miss the warning glare Chloe sent Aubrey but all Aubrey does is raise both eyebrows before looking down at her pitch pipe. Crap. I grab the chair by the pain and start dragging it towards the exit. Just like what happened at our first meeting. This is so embarrassing. I kept stopping and looking back at her, hoping, just hoping she'll change her mind but I guess her mind is set in stone. Just as I was about to start walking past the stands Aubrey says.
"Stop."
"Thank you, that would've been embarrassing." Hell, I was already embarrassed.
"Beca I know I've been hard on you. I know I've been hard on all of you. Okay? But I am my fathers daughter and he always said.." Her lip starts to tremble. "If at first you succeed..pack your bags." She looks like she's about to cry before turning around and going to sit down.
"I get it..uh..mine gets on me too." I say and Aubrey looks at me. "Not like that but..umm..I guess we don't really know much about each other. About any of you..really."
"Well, I'll confess something that none of you know about me." Stacie says. She takes a deep breath. "I have a lot of sex."
"Yeah, we know Stacie." Fat Amy says.
"Only 'cause I just told you." Stacie says back. This could work.
"This is a good idea, that was a pretty bad example but this is a good idea." I say, looking around at everyone. I start setting chairs in a circle. "Why don't we all go around the room and confess something we don't know about each other?" I suggest. This is a bonding experience, right? Groups need to bond. We all sit down.
"Okay, I got something." Cynthia Rose says nervously and stands up. "This is hard for me to..admit to you guys." I see Fat Amy whisper something to Aubrey but I don't quite catch what she said.
"Lesbi-honest." Fat Amy says in a louder voice to Cynthia Rose.
"Well..for the last two years I've had a serious..gambling problem."
"What?" Fat Amy asks, confused. Followed by my,
"What?" We were not expecting that.
"It all started when me and my girlfriend broke up."
"Whoop there it is." Fat Amy says and Cynthia Rose just stares at her and gives her a 'really?' look.
"Anyone else?" I ask before things can conspire. Lily puts her hand up. Even though I'm sitting right beside her I still don't hear her. I look to Chloe, then Fat Amy. They're both as clueless as me. "Okay." I say awkwardly. "Fat Amy?" I ask, hoping she'll take up the conversation, though I couldn't wait until we got to Chloe.
"I'm an open book, I mean for god sake you guys call me Fat Amy." I know she's about to spill something. I've known her long enough to understand her certain type of babble before she spills. "See, I guess I'm not really living if I'm not telling the truth," she sinks into her chair, "and my real name is Fat Patricia." That was unexpected. I take the attention from her, as much as I dislike having it on me.
"Okay, I've never really been the girl whose had a lot of friends who are girls and I do now...and that's pretty awesome." They all stare at me and I sink back into the chair. "Someone else please go." To my relief, Chloe stands up.
"Over Spring break, I made the courageous decision to remove my nodes." There's collective gasps. "I know. The doctor said I couldn't sing above a g sharp..maybe..ever!" Oh my god! Chloe's basically crying and it's killing me. Seeing my friend like this is heart braking. "I thought..my Bellas carrier was over." She practically sobs. Aubrey gives her comforting words and I wish it was me, I wish I was comforting her. Aubrey gives me a conflicted look then stands up.
"Beca." She says in a serious tone. Since she has almost never spoken to me in a tone other then anger I feel like this is important. I stand up too. "What do we do?" She asks me. We're all shocked. She pulls the pitch pipe out of her pocket and throws it to me. I fumble it and it flies away and rolls into the puke puddle. Gross. I point to it.
"Not here." I say, slightly disgusted. We decide to go to the empty pool where we had our first riff off. On our way there Chloe comes up beside me and wraps her arm around my waist. I instantly tense up at the contact, though I don't pull away. I wasn't really sure why I didn't, I still wasn't very comfortable with the contact but it was chilly and she was warm.
"Finally got your way." She whispers in my ear while giving my waist a squeeze. Her earlier sadness has disappeared. My chest tightens.
"I think you're the one that pushed her over the edge. How are you feeling?" I ask, concern entering my voice. I didn't know exactly what removing her nodes entailed but I know that something was crushing her windpipes when she sang, or something like that, and it had to be removed.
"I'm feeling fine." She assures me with a pat on my butt. How is she this comfortable? Does she treat the others this way? God this is weird. I feel the blush rise to my cheeks and curse body for giving me away. She leans in and whispers in my ear, "You're cute when you're blushing." Before unwrapping her arm and walking away. My blush deepens. Does she treat the others the same? I roll my eyes at myself. I'm an idiot. Of course she does. Why would she treat me any different?

"Let's remix this business." I say as I lead the group to the middle of the emptied pool. "Um..Aubrey would you," I had to include her somehow. I couldn't completely take control, I don't think she could handle it. "Pick a song for us?"
"Bruno Mars, Just the Way You Are." She says. I raise my eyebrows. Not exactly what I was hoping for. She nods her head, urging me on.
"Okay," I say, thinking of something that would mix well with it. "Um..Chloe? Are you okay to take the lead?" I ask, I don't won't to push her.
"Yeah." She says in that soft voice that I love. I guess not having Aubrey breathing down my neck allows other thoughts into my head. I take a moment, getting the beat in my head.
"Do do do do da do do do," the others join in, "Do do do do da do do do. Dodadooo. Oooooooo."
"Her eyes, her eyes make the stares look like their not shinin'." Chloe starts in her soft, beautiful voice. "Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday."
"Uh, uh, I was thinking about her think in' 'bout us," I say, starting to join the songs together.
"I know, I know."
"And where we're gonna be."
"When I compliment her she won't believe me."
"When I open my eyes it's only just a dream."
"It's so, it's so sad that she can't see what I see."
"Just a dream."
"But every time she asks me do I look okay I say,"
"So drive on back," Aubrey joins in, everyone starts clapping and stomping to the beat.
"When I see your face,"
"Down that road and when you come back no ones."
"There's not a thing I would change."
"I realise it was only just a dream."
"Girl you're amazing, just the way you are."
"It was only just a dream."
"So drive on back down that road,"
"When I see your face,"
"When you came back, no one knows,"
"There's not a thing that I would change,"
"I realise that it was only just a dream,"
"'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are,"
"It was only just a dream."
"Just the way you are."
"When I see your face,"
"Face." We finish off. Damn, that was amazing! Me and Aubrey look at each other and smile. Finally, something we can agree on.
"Hands in." Aubrey says with a smile, instead of her usual commanding voice. A couple of the girls giggle and we all create a circle.
"One, two, ahhh!" We did it in sink and got it right but the weird thing was the drastic change in Chloe's voice. It went deep, really deep. We spring apart and Chloe covers her mouth in shock.
"What was that?" Fat Amy asks.
"I don't know, I've never made that sound before." Chloe says, touching her neck.
"Yo, with your messed up vocal cords you can hit the base notes." Cynthia Rose says.
"Do you know what that means?" Aubrey asks, a little breathless with excitement. Lily puts her hand up. It's really the only way to get our attention since she's so quiet.
"Yes, Lily?" Aubrey asks.
"I think I have something to help us out." She says in a normal voice, may I repeat, normal. We all heard her. I take half a step back.
"Excuse me bitch no need to shout." Fat Amy says, we all laugh. We all group together as we walk out. Things changed way faster then I thought possible and, gladly, for the better.

A/N
Hey guys, I know it's late (well for the Aussies it is) but I'm getting it out to you now, I hope you enjoy! Sadly, we are nearing the end but never fear! For a sequel might appear! Anyway..the next chapter will most likely be one of my creation before I do the last scene ;( I do hope you enjoy and please tell me in the comments how you're liking it. Thank you all for the 900 views! I thought this was going to be small but damn, it's not! See you guys next time and I hope you enjoy!