Chapter 1

"Ivy? Ivy Thompson? I think your journey ends here..."

I lifted my head of the palm of my hand "Hm?...Yeah thanks ." I nodded and returned my gaze to the bus door. I saw a girl staring at me, I didn't reconise the face. She wored rounded glasses and two tiny ponytails.

"Hi there! Are you new? I know you are..." She had a great smile on her face. "I could show you everything!"

"Um... no need to...really...I know how to look after muself thanks..."

"Oh....are you sure? I mean you seem tired and you'll need help" She made a squicky laugh.

No need to be rude but...I don't like to hang out with this type of people really...

"No really, in fact I need to go and take my stuff to my new room...and googlemaps says that it's not far from here so...nice to meet yo-" I got cut off when I was trying to scape from that weird situation and (not suprisingly) she continued talking.

"Wait! Here is my numbrer, my name is Angy, call me if you need any help!"

"Yeah...sure...Angy?" When I turned to her she wasn't there...dissapeared...and that was really strange.

That day was so weird...I mean for example.
I was walking while listening to Halsey (my idol) my favourite song Ghost, when I dropped my handbag and fell to the cold floor, I realised then that there was a piece of paper with my name on it. Obviously, I picked it up ahd unfolded it like hundred times until I read what it said:

YOU ARE THE ONE
YOU SEE THINGS NO ONE DOES
A.B
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying my book. Please commemt for new ideas and vote!