Chapter 2

The corridor was long and dark. I founded myself stepping into pizza boxes and even bras. It was all a mess.

I arrived at the front of the thirteenth door, my door apparently.

My door had a strange strong smell, it was clean and tall.

'I hope that its all cleaned up and ready for me to stay cause all I want now is a long hot bath-' My thoughts stopped for a second when I opened the door and saw all the room full of rubbish. But more suprising...there was a boy...lying down a messy bed.
It was disgusting! I was so angry! I just wanted a fucking room for myself!

i waited a few seconds and then the guy looked at the door, looking extremely shocked to see me. He sighed and held his hands up defensively.

"OH HELL...I don't remember you ok? I don't even remember making up with you!" He said confused.

I raised an eyebrow and droped my stuff on the floor strongly. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So please just leave..." His eyes searched my body and took a while for them to actually look at my eyes.

"Um...I'm not some ex-girlfriend or whatever, this is my room and you shouldn't be here" I said as calm as I could. "And I'm defenetly not leaving because you have bad memory...I have nowhere to go and-"

"Excuse me lady...but this is my room too" He said with a anoying tone trying to imitate me.

"No..no this may be a error...I mean I said very clearly that I wanted a room on my own!"

"I'm sorry chick...well actually I'm not sorry that's called karma...I think I said it right...anyway this is Pensylvania and thats how things work out here." He laughed sarcastically. "So my name is Austin, Austin Black" he stood up taking a step closer to me. It took a lot in me not to take a step back; he wasn't going to scare me.

I have to admit that he was one of the most attractive guys that I've ever seen, he was two heads taller than me. It showed he hited the gym. A lot. I assume he is older than me. He was wearing black jeans, a black sweatshirt with the word 'GHOST' on it. His dark hair was messy and short,it suited him perfectly. His lips were soft looking, making me wonder if he wore chapstick. He had big bright blue eyes, with long eyelashes. Okay, okay, yes he is my type, and yes he is pretty hot. But still, I couldn't let a boy like him ( a bad boy ) share a room with me!

"So...what is your name then?..."

"Um...my name is Ivy"

"Hm...Ivy? Like Poison Ivy? Dc comics? Sexy and poisonous? That type of girl?" He muttered taking a step closer as I took one back.

"Nah, actually the I'm gonna punch on you in the face if you don't shut your fucking mouth kinda girl"

"Okay I like it...so...welcome to my room...suit yourself!"

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEE