011

Hyolin

It's been 2 week's since the death of my mom. And these 2 week's have been like hell without her. The boy's and I were still trying to convince my dad to let me stay with them. I'm not gonna lie, I was actually looking forward to meeting, that way I could forget about my stupid crush on Sehun.

There was a knock on the front door. I stood up and walked over to the door. Lay was standing there.

"Hey Hyo! Could I come in?"

"Sure!"

I moved out of the way and let him come in,we made our way to the living room.

"What I'm about to tell you didn't come out from me,ok?"

"Ok..."

"Sehun's gonna break up with Ana."

"What? Why are you telling me this? And didn't he loved her?"

"I'm telling you this cause I know you like him,I may be a unicorn but I'm not dumb. Anyway he's breaking up with her today. He thought he did but he realized after some time that he actually loved someone else. I'm not saying this to give you false hopes but I think it's you."

"Me? No way,he couldn't possibly like me, I mean he only see's me as a friend and nothing else."

"Baekhyun said the exact same thing and look at him now,he's happily dating Chanyeol."

"I bet you got it wrong, maybe it's someone else but not me. It can't be me. Besides why would he love me knowing that I'm leaving in 3 more week's? It just doesn't make sense."

"To you it doesn't, but think about it!
All of the things he's done for you. The way he treats you. Look's at you. I'm sure it's you who he's in love with. Just think about it."

"I don't know Lay... I want to believe it's actually me but I can't. Look I hope you don't mind but I actually have to start packing all my stuff for them to be sent over to England next week. We'll keep talking later,ok?"

"Ok,talk to you later."

He walked out and I closed the door. I really wasn't leaving in 3 week's. I was actually leaving tomorrow. I only said that so that I wouldn't be thinking to hard about what he just said. But of course the opposite happened. I finished packing my suit case,I took it downstairs and heard a car parking outside.

I looked over the window and saw my dad getting out of the car. My dad was way not depressed then I was due to the fact that he almost never spent time with mom. He usually blames himself for her death and I can hear him crying in his sleep in the middle of the night. It made me sad seeing him like this,it broke me into pieces the first night.

Sehun

"It's better this way! Why can't you understand?!"

"Cause your supposed to love me and only me! Not that Hyolin slut!"

"The slut here is you! Hyolin doesn't go around people's back nor ruins relationships if long years!"

"Ugh! You know what I'm done! I'm breaking up with you! Have fun with your slut!"

Did she really just broke up with me after I broke up with her? Aish this dumb girl. Concentrate Sehun! You need to somehow convince Hyolin's father to let her stay. Focus!

I walked over to Hyolin's house and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again but loude. Still no answer. Aish is she ignoring me?

I went to the backyard in her house and grabbed the latter [again sorry! I don't know if I wrote it right or wrong. If I did please correct me!] And climbed up to her window. I somehow managed to open the window from the outside and went in. Her room was empty. Only the bed and her old desk was there. I walked over to her desk and saw a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry for living like this Sehun.

I love you.

-Hyolin"

I felt tears going down my face as I read the little note. I got my phone out and dialed her phone number. After 4 rings she picked up.

"I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving today?"

"Because...I just couldn't. But don't worry! I promise you I'll come back!"

"I love you too Hyolin,Im sorry for not telling you sooner,i was afraid you would reject me. I should've noticed that you liked me too sooner. I'm sorry if I broke your heart when I started dating Ana. I am so sorry for everything, and if I could turn back time,I would've confessed but just know that I'll be here waiting for you."

"Thank you Sehun,for everything. I love you so much."

I could tell she was crying cause her voice was cracking a lot.

"please don't cry."

"I won't."

"I'll see you later then."

"I'll see you later."

~

This is NOT the end! I repeat this is NOT the end!

Does anyone want to make a crossover? I really love crossovers. If so tell me the name of your book and what you want to happen and I'll do it! But of course you'll have to add that on your book too.

Also! Thank you puppy-yeol23 for their ship name! HyoHun! I was trying to think of one but she got ahead of myself