Final chapter

Author's point of view:

Sehun was walking down the streets with his two daughters,they we're gonna go meet visit Hyolin.

Hyolin passed away a year ago when the cancer took all over her during sleep. The crying of the girls made Sehun depressed.

It wasn't fair. They were just barely starting to live and to all of the sudden lose they're mother? Sehun found it really unfair. But that was life. And life was sometimes a bitch. The girls were taking it easy on they're dad.

Between them all,the girls handle the death of their mom alright bit Sehun didn't. Sehun spend nights crying and cursing at the wind. At life. At god. He spend those nights grieving alone.

His friends tried to help him but seeing it was no use they let him be. The girls were the only one's keeping him alive. Those life that him and Hyolin created were the only reason why hasn't given up, he couldn't and he wouldn't.

He remembered the first time he met Hyolin,the first time they walked go school together, the first kiss he shared with her,those long cold nights in which the would cuddle and just talk about they're future.

They never talked about what was gonna happen when she did passec away and wasn't with him anymore. But he knew she was still with him. He could see her whenever he looked at his two princess's.

The happiness that she had,they're daughters had it. The stubbornness. The silliness. The derpiness. Even though they got that from both.

They stopped by a flower shop and got the girls got theyre mom's favorite flower. They were skipping while talking to each other about what they should tell they're mom first.

Maybe they would tell her about how Kai Jr. fell the other day and ended up in the hospital with a big bruise on his forehead for being as clumsy as his mom.

Or maybe about how big Suho's baby already is. He was almost near walking but everytime be would fall down.

Sehun just stared at his two daughters when something caught his eye. Just as he looked to make sure it was nothing serious he heard a familiar screaming.

Sehun looked to where they're daughters are supposed to be but they weren't there. People had started gathering around something or someone on the street's.

Maybe the girl's went to check it out,they are all Hyolin's daughter meaning they were as curious as she.

Thought Sehun. But as he went to look for them he heard something he wished he hadn't.

"Someone call 911,this girls are dying!"

Sehun started wishing he heard wrong. But he didn't just as he went to check he saw the most horrible scene ever.

His two little girl's were laying down on the street looking almost lifeless. He quickly rushed over go them and hugged them both.

"please don't leave me alone. don't leave daddy alone. please!"

The girls hugged back one last time before they passed away. The ambulance had arrived minutes later. The person responsible for their death was being search while Sehun cried.

Sehun

1 week later ~

This was it. I had no other reason to live. Everyone that made my life whole had left. I was alone again.

I looked at the bottle of pills in my hands. This was it. I drank all the pills before everything went black.

Goodbye.

author's point of view:

Sehun was found dead the next day by Lay. Everyone was depressed. His old fan's were always there for the rest of EXO. EXO couldn't of had been more thankful for having such wonderful fan's even though they weren't a group anymore.

They would all visit Sehun,Hyolin and the girl's. During the holidays they would still buy gift for them and opened it by they're graves. Some of them would leave not being able to take the pain. But that's life.

Kai Jr. had admitted a few day's later his love for the little annoying girl named Mun. He would visit every year and would tell her stories about how he went around the world cause of his parent's jobs. He would tell her how beautiful the Han river (I think it was...?) was remembering how much she wanted to go there.

He would tell her how much he loved her and how he wished she was still here so he could annoy her.
It has been 11 year's almost since he last annoyed her. He promised to himself that the day they met again the first thing he would do would be annoy her. And after kiss her. He promised to love her endlessly and that he wouldn't fall for another girl and that's exactly what he did. He kept his promise. Until his last breath.

~

So idk what I just wrote this was all some depressing shit written by someone who was depressed at the moment. Sorry!

[THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO GRAMMAR MISTAKES MIGHT BE ON]