All you need is love <3

Dahvies POV-

I started at the plate in front of me in disgust.

I have to be skinny.

Ugh, I looked around before quickly dumping it in the bottom of the trash can before Jayy came in. And just as he did I rinsed the plate off.

My eyes wander to Jayys face... Stop Dahvie. Just stop. He's to beautiful, he would never go for someone who looks like you. I mentally sighed. He's so perfect. "Hey Dahvs" he said to me while reaching for a coke. He turned to smile at me and I gave a small smile back. Before a conversation could develop, I walked out of the kitchen and ran up to my room with small silent tears at the edge of my eyes. I'll never be good enough.

Jayys POV-

I eye brows pulled together in confusion. Why would he just walk out like that? Something up with him... I wonder what's wrong..?

Did I do something?

That couldn't be... Right?

To many unanswered questions. I took a drink of the coke and sat it back on the counter. My mind of course drifted to Dahvies perfect self. I wish he would love me as much as I did him. But he's straight :( and my "blood brother". I mumbled the words to myself. "Blood brother..." That's all we'll ever be. I sighed and felt my heart clench. I feel so empty. I took another drink and started to walk upstairs to Dahvie room where I heard soft crying. I stopped for a minute and tried to make out the words he was murmuring. "God ill never be perfect." And after that his soft cries turned into sobs. I knocked softly on the door. "Dahvie open up" I said softly. All the crying stopped for a minute and I heard him sniffle before the door opened. His makeup was smudged in lines all over his face. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked before I walked to him and embraced him. He didn't decline and held on to me tightly. He dug his face into my chest and sobbed. His handed gripped the back of my shirt tightly. I moved his hair off his shoulders with one hand and held him tight with the other. I brushed my fingers gently through his hair and slowly rocked us from side to side. I kissed his head. And his crying calmed. "Dahvie c'mon you can tell me what's bothering you." I said and he just shook his head. "Please?" I begged but he didn't reply. I sighed and continued to rock him and he still held onto me tightly. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his while humming parts of "familiar taste of poison" (by halestorm) it had been stuck in my head all day. He stopped crying but his grip didn't loosen and he was obviously staying there. I didn't mind though. I like having him in my arms.

"I love you Dahv" I said without thinking. His grip loosened a bit but he didn't let go. I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him. He had his eyes closed tightly and his head pushed into my chest.

I hope I didn't just ruin us... I hope he only takes it in the "brotherly" way.

"I love you too Jayy" he said and I let out the breath I forgot I was holding. "So very much" I heard him mutter. As gently as I could I pushed him off me. Not completely just enough to where I could see his face. He looked up at me with sad and scared eyes. Here goes nothing... I leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed back quickly and I could taste the tears on his lips.

I pulled back to look him in the eyes and press my forehead against his. "Dahvie you are perfect. Why in the world would you not believe it? Your everything anyone could want"

He bit his lip and started to look nervous "even you?" He asked softly under his breath.

"Yes Dahvie." I smiled at him. "Your everything I want and need" I said and kissed his again. It made him smile a bit.

"So you love me back?" He asked shyly.

"I always have" I said and pecked his cheek.

I heard his stomach give a small growl and his cheeks turned a light pink.

"Didn't you just eat..?" I said getting suspicious.

He looked down.

"Dahvie tell me the truth" I said lightly and lifted his chin to look at me.

He shook his head.

"Well why not?" I asked and hugged him, once again he gripped my shirt like he was terrified.

"I need to be skinny Jayy" he said in a small scared voice.

"Dahvie you are. Your skinny enough okay? Your absolutely perfect!" I said truthfully. "I love you the way you are. Please don't try to loose weight" I begged. His hugs are perfect =.= i don't wanna know what they would be like if he lost weight.

He stayed quiet.

"Please" I kissed his forehead and he gave a small "okay Jayy. I won't... I Promise.. I love you too" he said and lifted his head up so we could kiss again.

"Jayy will you be mine?" He asked in a small voice. I smiled wide.

" of course ill be yours Dahvie!" I said in an excited voice and leaned down to kiss him once more.

Personally i hate this. But what do you guys think?