Love of Betrayal

Hey guys!! I'm sorry it takes me so long to upload. I'm just really busy and let's be real I'm lazy. Anyway here's another story. I'll post another story whenever I can but it'll always be on Saturdays no matter what. But I can't promise continuous Saturdays. I'm sorry. Enjoy and comment!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Friday Morning

Suddenly my locker door slams shut barely missing my fingers.

"Hey bish," Zane teases me from the other side. I slightly chuckle and push him into the wall.

" Whatever idiot. You almost killed my fingers," I respond to my best friend while turning away. I start walking down the hallway to my first class.

He catches up to my left side with a few long strides. Sometimes I envy his long legs.

"We still on for movie night, tonight?" He says still looking forward. Every Friday we have a movie night, it's kinda like our ritual and we've been doing it since forever.

"Of course," I say as we slow down with my classroom approaching. We come to a stop.

"Knuckles," Zane says holding up his fist.

"Knuckles," I take my hand and pounded with his as I walk through the classroom door.
--------------------------------------------------
At lunch

I drop my lunch tray and it clatters against the table.

"I hate chemistry," I explain to Zane while sitting down.

"Don't we all?" He responds calmly to my tantrum.

"Yeah, but is everybody failing? I don't think so," I respond in an irritated tone. Zane ignores my attitude and continues with conversation.

"So how's your day been going?" He asks trying to change subject. I sigh slightly starting to calm down.

"Well besides failing chemistry it has been uneventful. But there is that one dude Bryson that I told you about. He was staring at me all through art, almost as if his life depended on it. It was like he was my personal stalker," I told him beginning to stuff my face with my hamburger.

"Well that's creepy," Zane says not too impressed. "Do you want me to take care of it?" He askes with a little concern in his voice. Zane is the quarterback of our High School, he would have no problem getting Bryson to stop being a creep. I set my half-eaten hamburger down and lick the ketchup off my fingers.

"No, it's alright. If it happens again I'll take care of it," I reassure him so he doesn't tear Brysons face off. Zane is very protective over me, like a big brother. "How was your morning?"

" Well," Zane begins "I think hottie noticed me today."

"Really?" I say in disbelief. Hottie is a girl Zane is currently crushing on. He's been trying to capture her attention for a while. I don't even know who this chick is, and the only hint he has given me is that she is our age with blonde hair. There are so many blonde seniors that I can't even begin to guess.