Chapter One

A/N Ahhhh hopefully you like my first fanfic that I wrote /.\ enjoy~

Bokuto's pov

Back when it was the last game as Highschoolers

We won the game two to nothing, it was a two to nothing. It was a clear victory against our rival team and our last victory as we end our high school careers as volleyball players and now heading to college to play with the big dogs. Or in my case big birds.

I run into the locker rooms heading to one of the benches to stand on as I held my head high and proud as I shouted over everyone. "Guys if i can just have your attention!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and gave all eyes on me as I murmur out some encouragement to myself "I can do this, I can do this..." as I take a deep breath and clear my throat out.

"Ahem! I'm overjoyed, tired, and maybe a little teary but who is to say I lead my team to victory, no we lead our team to victory. Yea, I didn't win. We won the final game of the season the whole team because without you guys I would just be another guy with a dream to become the best volleyball player with the best team there is, and with you guys I felt like I just lived that dream out there on that big stage show casting how we are one hoot of a team! Now let's not feel down that some of us aren't gonna be here next year but let's celebrate our win while {the furkurodani third years} and I are still here and may I say I'm proud that to be your captain. And uhhh... haha I think that's all I have to say pretty much"

As I was saying my little captain speech I noticed that everyone broke down and applauded me at my words EVEN AAKKAASSSHHIIII which caught me off guard as I quickly looked away when we made eye contact and felt my face heating up when I made little peeks at him while I spoke.

As I stood down from my pedestal I grabbed my towel and went to go take a nice hot shower to ease my sore muscles.

--

I come out of the showers and noticed everyone gone "I guess I shouldn't have fell asleep in the bath." I laugh at my failure to keep track of time and get dressed quickly before the team bus ditches me as I race outside but stopped halfway when my phone buzzed in my right side pocket of my jersey. I look at the device to notice that I got a text from what I have down as "Bro" with a black cat emoji and a few hearts following that. Reading the message it says "turn around." Dumbfounded I look behind me to only see the crafty cat himself.

~~  

A/N Thank you sooo muchh for reading this means a lot to me and thank you for supporting me on my writing debut.

Also I'm sorry the first chapter isn't the best and hopefully the future chapters will be longer

Hopefully I'll update soooonnn thank you for readingg

also vote and all that jazz~

ok i cut out that first part that showed Bokuto when he was older cuz i felt like it was uneeded

i was thinking about doing an office au all whale maybe i'll do that in another story

hoot knows~