chapter 5

a/n oki first things first, yayy it took me less than two weeks to updateeeee! (minus the one week vacation) cuz a little someone was really nice and i just had the sudden urge to write (you know who you are, you're whalecum love) i might end this at 8 chapters maybe... hoot knows ┐(Wヮ ̄)┌ also the video has bad audio quality i know, i know it was the best i could find with lyrics, but you can just find another video with better quality tbh. i feel like it's easier to kinda base each chapter/s with a song i guess idk i just like putting in a song. oki i hope you like the update~

Bokuto's POV

6:30 a.m.

I can't sleep.

The sun wakes up as the rays peer through the blinds of my windows.

Is it morning already? I haven't noticed. I don't know what to do with myself as I sat on the edge of my mattress, elbows resting on my legs, staring at the gleaming device on the floor.

I breathe out. That's right, I haven't read those texts that Kuroo sent me when I was asleep...

2:50 a.m.

Hey broOOoo! You up?

2:51 a.m.

Brooooooooooo

2:54 a.m.

Guess not.

well i guess it kinda makes it easier for me...

3:01 a.m.

ok there was something that was on my mind for actually a really long time and i've been wanting to tell you this and i hope you can understand

i love you.

and not in the bro way nononnonono i-i mean like i love you, like uhhhh i don't know how to put this in words but

this love is kinda like i want to hold you tight and never let you go, like i want to protect you and be by you no matter what happens and touch you and do all sorts of things

i sound sappy eheh but i guess that's how i feel, i must sound like some perv...

but yea please respond as soon as you see this

sweet dreams

-Tetsu

Staring, hands trembling, re-re-re-re-reading it over and over. How can someone feel like this? I-I... How do I respond to this... too much too soon I don't know how to deal with this.

Kuroo's POV

I woke up early, I can't say what time cuz well, I can't remember. My head is thinking the unthinkable, my heart jumping out of my chest.

I walk down to the subway and buy a one-way ticket to Fukuoka from Tokyo, and can I say it's damn expensive like for real! 23,000 yen!!! Jeez this is some guy that I have to spend this much for. No matter I made sure to pack up on snacks and shit cuz it's gonna be a five hour ride. It's like a me party in a backpack.

Well, in five hours I'll be seeing him. Remember Tetsu deep breaths, deep breaths.

❈❇'·.¸¸.·''¯'··._.· five very long hours later '·.¸¸.·''¯'··._.·❇ ❈

'We are approaching Fukuoka please remember to take your things, Fukuoka coming up.' The subway call lady thingy said, I never know who's voice is that. Is that like a pre-recorded thing or is there actually a lady saying that. The world will never know.

I rose from my seat and did a few stretches, five hours really does a toll on you, I did have a nice nap though.

I gathered my belongings a.k.a. my backpack and my jacket that I took off cuz I know that it's gonna be hella hot outside.

Walking out the sliding doors I slip out my phone and put in Bokuto's address, I know it because we had a few sleepovers as kids and it was more lit than a glow stick in a... at a... uhh I don't know. I'll just say it was hella lit. Typing in the address to Google Maps, cuz real OG's use Google Maps, I followed the directions to his house.

I stood there wondering if I should tell him I'm here and wait for him to come out or go in and tell his mom that I was invited here and forgot to tell her. I mean she loves me enough to understand I'm like a son to her or that's what she said. But back then train tickets were cheaper, wayyy cheaper than 23,000 yen that's for sure.

I decided to ring the bell and waited to see the middle aged woman answering it, strange she didn't question why I was here I guessed she thought we were gonna have a sleep over or something. In my mind sleep over has a wayyy different meaning now. His mom was nice enough to whip up some onigiri and tea, best mom ever.

I asked where Bokuto was and she told me he was still sleeping, I don't blame him, he probably stayed up all night and just tired.

Screw it. I'm inviting myself in. I excused myself and strolled on down to his room, well technically up cuz I went up the stairs.

Knocking lightly on the door I wait for a response.

Bokuto's POV

I flutter my eyes open as I awake myself from my light sleep. I don't even remember what time I fell asleep but at least I got a few winks in.

Half-asleep I hear a delicate knock on my door. It's probably just mom, I stretch out my arms and dragged myself to the door. I opened ever so slightly.

"Mom it's the weekend and I had a game yesterday is it ok if I sleep in please?"

"It's 1:15 but I guess I can let you sleep in haha."

Just like mom she had a gentle voice, but this wasn't mom's voice... it was more manlier. I wiped my eyes and made sure I was seeing clearly, looking straight at the person in front of me it wasn't mom.

a/n and i'll stop here nyahahhahah~! cliffhanger hanging from a cliffffff~ and that's why they call it cliffhangaaaa~

huehuehue i has thought of how the story is gonna go and it's definitely gonna need more than 8 chaptas (yayy) prepare your butts guys cuz stuffs gonna happen

Thanks for reading loves i really appreaciate it and I hope you like how the story is going so farrrr

the song could be some a hint for the next chaptaaa hoot knowsss

don't forget to vote if you liked it and maybayyy le follow me for more crappy writing that i do~

until next time

~TahTah ヾ(▼^▼)