chapter 3

a/n oh boy this took quite some time to finish XD whoopsies without further ado i present the new chapter~ hopefully you like it XP (also i listened to this song for idk how many times for inspiration or whatever XD idk am weird just thought i'd share) also as a sry for taking so long I made this chapter super duper longgg(for me) (it took a v long 5 hours to write all of this today whew >w<; )

Kuroo's pov

We've stood like this for a good 2 minutes I would say still amazed at how tame Bokuto is and not slapping my hand away or anything, we're just standing like this then something tickled my hand. It caught me off guard and felt wet and well...ticklish. I retreated my hand back and wiped it on my jersey and look straight at the giggling owl.

"Did you just lick my hand?"

"I had to, it was hard to breathe under it and I already asked politely."

Pfft this guy... I look down at the floor to chuckle and turn back to him covering my mouth with my cleaned hand.

"You know you could of just slapped my hand and push me out of your way then run off to your team where you're supposed to be. But instead you decided to stay here... with me."

I walk closer to Bokuto and lean my hand on the wall behind him then leaned myself closer to him while I say in a hushed tone as I caress his cheek with the back of my other hand and hold up his chin.

"Why?"

Bokuto's pov

I  stood there defenseless, staring into Kuroo's dark cat-like eyes as he gets closer to where he traps me against a wall and raises my chin. I flinched at his touch and shivered at his words but slowly adjusted myself to it, that cat has surprisingly soft hands and a gentle touch... no wait what am I doing! I just- It was just a thought haha nothing more. Kuroo is just my bro and that's it. Yup nothing more... I think...

"I-I... uhh..er..."

Struggling to think of a reply back to his mind boggling question flustered and confused with myself as his face slowly closing the small gap between us, I pushed him off me and ran to the exit of the building and off to the buses to find my team, leaving Kuroo behind. I hope they didn't ditch me. They probably did after how long I took just to get there.

Panting, taking deep breaths in and out, I dash outside looking around to find the teams' bus I spotted it from a distance and push myself to run a little more.

I noticed Akaashi and the others sitting there waiting for me and notice the driver starting the bus and run faster as I slam my hand down on the door and look up at the driver.

"OI I'M HERE! DON'T FORGET ME!"

The driver opens the doors for me as I make my way into the vehicle while everyone stares at me and Yukie comes up and screams in my face.

"BOKUTOOOO WHERE WERE YOUU EVERYONE WAS WORRIED SICK WE EVEN SEARCHED FOR YOU. JESUS DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN!"

I stood there with a blank expression and look around at everyone then closing my eyes and place both hands on my hips as I open my eyes again.

"Did everyone think I would just leave you guys hahaha!! Never in a million years!"

I bow down and shout sorry and that I wouldn't do it again as Akaashi comes up to me, I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact with him and step back.

"Bokuto-san where were you?"

Ngh- damn what do I say? 'Hey I'm sorry by the way I heard that you're cheating on me with Nekoma's setter Kenma hahaha.'  No I can't, I couldn't. I still don't know if this is true... but coming from Kuroo it had to be... is it?