Chapter 10

Glens POV

Today was the day when I was going to give few of my students after school classes. My heart began to beat unevenly when I thought of Melisa, I could not wait to lay my eyes upon her. 

During the day I had seen her around the school, when we looked at each other it felt like we were the only people there. It was hard to break the eye contact and keep walking. 

She had smiled and turned away. I could not wait to wrap my arms around her and kiss her...

''Sir?... hello?'' Suddenly a hand was waving in front of me. I shook my head and turned to see who was beside me. 

I was sitting in my desk, Melisa's year was sitting in front of me, Chris was standing beside me with the white board marker in his hand. I had began day dreaming. Crap.

''Yeah sorry'' I said turning my head around to look at the board behind me. He was doing a math sum. 

I helped him out and told him to go sit back down. I gave the class homework and told the people who wanted extra maths classes to stay after the bell.

Three people stayed, Melisa, Chris and a very shy girl called Amber.

Melisa's POV

We all sat around one of the tables. Chris and Amber were on one side of the table and Glen and me were on the other. My hand kept making contact with his. He tried to hide whatever he was feeling and ignored our hand contact.

The one hour passed pretty quickly, apart from being unable to concentrate on what Glen was saying, I think I learned a few valuable things. 

Never stare at your teacher so much. 

''Well that's it then.'' Glen said and stood up. Glancing at me and then at Chris and Amber. 

''I'll see you next week at the same time as today'' He gave us some extra work to do at home. 

I took my time gathering my things, 'accidentally' dropping my pencil case and taking my time to pick up the pens. 

When Chris and Amber had left, I felt movement behind me. I stood up and his arms wrapped around my waist.

''You know'' He whispered in my ear, The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. '' Somehow it feels like you and I been together for so long'' He finished and slowly began kissing my neck. Pulling me closer to his body. 

''Glen'' I whispered. ''Mmhhm'' He replied still kissing my neck.

'' We should get out of the school now'' 

He stopped kissing me and turned me around so I was facing him. 

'' I think you're right... I know where we could go'' He said and let go of me. 

Again he picked me up in town and we drove in the direction of my apartment... or maybe even his.