House Party!

Picture of Holly McClure and a song to go along with this Chapter (Above)

Emily's POV

When we got home from the store, I decided to go in for a wash and start getting ready for the party. Since I seem to take forever to get ready.
Plus it was already ten past three in the afternoon because I managed to convince Kyle to take me to the big shopping centre to buy me a dress and other stuff. 

When I got out of the shower, I wiped off any makeup still remaining on my face and got to work drying my hair. I decided just to put a slight wave in my hair, which was nothing special really.
I could hear Kyle getting the house ready for the party downstairs.
I decided to go for a smokey eye look (with some lashes too, obviously.) and maroon lips.

Just as I got into my matching black bra and panties, I heard my door handle squeaking quietly like it was being opened.
"No, no, no! Don't come in!" I shouted but I was too late. There was Kyle holding a glass of what looked like fizzing apple juice. He was wearing a grey jumper and black jeans, he also had a pair of grey Adidas Los Angeles on too. Oh, and did I forget to mention that he was staring at me with his mouth open.

"Umm, I'lllllll  just go now. You can get this laterrr if you want." He said, while his whole face went a deep red colour! And then he quickly closed the door again. It felt like he had been gocking at me for ages.

After our little incident, I quickly managed to slip on my dress and a pair of black heels. (Picture of them below).

That's when I started to hear people come in, bottles (probably booze) open, music starting and lots of talking

I decided to wait a while before I go down because I still had a couple of things to do.
Soon it sounded like there was a herd of elephants in the house, I'll be surprised if the neighbours don't call the police tonight but if they do its all Kyle's fault. Well that's what I'll tell them.
Bing! Went my phone.
I clicked it on and saw it was Erin texting me.
Heyy girl, where are you?? We've searched the house and there's no sign of you. Don't tell me your off smooching some hotty cause if you are I'm coming for some of that action! 😘😂

I quickly replied to her with;

Hey babes, just watch the top of the stairs ok? And if I was smooching a hotty, you know I wouldn't be sharing with anyone! 😂😂 X

Once I did text back, I walked out my room. I decided to lock it behind me because I don't want to find anyone sleeping there or doing whatever.
When I got to the top of the stairs, I took a deep breath in and out, and then began walking down them. I saw my girls standing at the bottom jokingly cheering and whistling at me.

Erin was wearing a electric blue pencil dress and some matching blue heels to go with it. In her hand she had a gold clutch and wasn't wearing her glasses! And it looked like she was wearing goldish eye makeup. Her hair was in a cute little messy bun.
One thing is for sure. She didn't look like the quiet, little geek tonight! She would kill me if said that to her face, but oh well!