Jealous Much?

Picture of Rachael Harvey (Above).

Emily's POV

*Bing*
It sounded like the door's single note bell.
"I'll get it!" I shouted since I was sitting a few steps from the door.
I got up quickly so whoever it was outside wouldn't ring that annoying bell again.
I heard a click come from the (now)unlocked door. And opened it. I was not expecting to see who was standing at the step.

It was Rachael Harvey. The schools Miss Popular and Bitch.
She is classed as the 'most attractive'.
For some reason, I just hated her guts. She was wearing full pink which made her look like someone had accidentally stained her entire outfit.

"Hey, is Kyle home?" She asked as she tried to look around the house, ending my thought.
Why did she want to know anyway?
"Yea, he is. What do you want, actually?" I asked her now with a slight hint of jealousy in my voice.

Oh my God. Emily, get a grip of yourself. Kyle isn't yours. And you DEFINITELY can't show any sign of that around Rachael.

"I'm his new girlfriend. So now, is he home? Because I need to talk to him." And now I need to talk to him too.
She grinned secretively at me, as if she was hiding something or up to something.

"Come in and wait here." I said through gritted teeth and stepping to the side to let the bitch in. I closed the door and walked passed her to the stairs, to go and get Kyle. As I walked passed her I was hit by scent wall of lavender. Urg. I hated the smell of lavender.

I had knocked Kyle's door multiple times now, and there still was no answer. He was probably playing the Xbox.
I could not be bothered with this as I was already in a bad mood, so I decided just to walk in.
There he was, sitting on his bed, with headphones on and playing COD Ghosts. He glanced over at me. I was standing at the door with my arms crossed.
"Hey, Mummy's Good little Girl." He grinned as he got up from his bed and walked towards me.
And The butterflies started again.
Urg. Stop, I'm not in the mood! I mentally shouted, angrily at me.
"Shut it." I snapped.
"What's up with you?" He asked still grinning.
"You've got a visitor. Downstairs." I said a little less harshly and then stormed out the room.

The coming two hours were like hell. Having to listen to they two giggling and laughing together.
I was so glad when she left.
"Why the fuck was she here?!" I shouted at Kyle as he came back up to his room.
"Woah. I got partnered with Rachael for a Science Project." He explained calmly. "Why do you even care?" He then asked suspiciously.
OH MY GOD! Was he literally pretending that he didn't just kiss me like a day ago?!
"Because she's a bitch, that's why." I growled through gritted teeth. Deciding to cover up the jealousy in my voice once again.
"Are you jealous that she was spending time with me?" He then jokingly asked me, using a voice like I was a baby. That's it. I was done. I gave Kyle a dirty look and walked into my room, filled with rage. But as I walked past him, I purposely smacked my shoulder off his bicep. I think that hurt me more than him.
When I closed my door I heard him chuckle and close his door.

Urg. I needed to calm down. I was just hoping that he was telling the truth.