Chapter 1

First Sasunaru fanfic and fanfic in general. Hope you enjoy!!

In the village of Konoha was a little blond boy with sky blue eyes and three whisker marks, no less then five years old was running away from a mob. He was already beaten, bruised and cut, but since this wasn't the first time they tried to do this, he managed to learn to entire village, inside and out, including all its hidden places. Almost at one of the said places, his luck runs out and the mob caught up to him.

"You thought you could get away, huh little demon?" one of the villagers said.

"No, p-please d-don't h-hur-rt m-me." he shivered in fright.

"You killed our loved ones! We'll make sure you die!" and the beating continued.

'Why do they hate me!? I didn't kill anyone! Someone please help!'

At the last minute, before he lost consciousness, he felt that there movements were slowing down, like he could predict where they were going to hit him, but too bad he was in too much pain to avoid them and then finally, everything went dark. When he woke up, he was in a sewer.

'Great, now I'm thrown in a sewer!' he thought. He walked for a bit and then came to a huge cage that said, 'SEAL'.

"So little one, I guess you finally decided to show up, huh?" Looking inside, he saw a huge fox, with NINE TAILS!

"Your the Kyuubi! But what are you doing here!"

"Well this is your mind after all and do you mind turning off those cursed eyes of yours. Although I pity you, I won't stand for those eyes." he growled.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, confused at what the Kyuubi was talking about.

"Look down onto the water, and then you'll know what I'm talking about." Looking down, he didn't see his blue eyes, but black one with one tomeo. The sharingan.

"What! How is that possible!....Unless one of my parents were an Uchiha!"

"Yes, one of them was. Since no one's told you, I guess I will. Your father was the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and your mother was called Kushina Uzumaki. You got her last name. Now what people don't know is that your father was the son of an Uchiha, Madara Uchiha in fact, but he didn't tell anyone about his sharingan. You better not tell anyone about yours as well or else you'll have more problems."

"I get the point that my father put you in here to save the village. By the way that gives him worst father of-well since forever award. But why did you attack Konoha?"

"It's not like I wanted too. I was being controlled by genjutsu from this masked man. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you or anything, I actually wanted to say......I'm sorry. You have a bad life because of me, its not like I wanted you to, but I guess that's the way things are."

"Its alright Kyuubi. By the way, what your real name, I don't thinks its Kyuubi."

"Kuruma. My real name is Kuruma. Say kid, you better wake up. The humans are kinda getting worried over there. Just don't forget not to tell anyone about what I told you. Act normal. We'll talk more after you leave the hospital."

"Ok Kuruma. It was nice talking to you. Your my first friend, ya know?" he said as he faded out of his mindscape.

"You really are a funny kid, aren't ya kit. Don't worry, I won't let these human scum hurt you anymore." Kuruma whispered and then fell back to sleep.
------------------------------------------------
Waking up, he sat up on his bed in the hospital and saw his jiji and an ANBU with grey, gravity defying hair, with him.