Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up and Darius was gone. There was a note on the nightstand. It simply said"Be Back Soon. -D". I suppose he went to go get something to eat, but he could've started the day without me.
I texted him. He told me he'll be right up, go back to sleep. I didn't, of course. I waited until the door opened and his shadow came through the threshold. I didn't say anything, just watched him walk through to the closet. He hung up his jacket and looked at me as if he hadn't noticed me before.
"Jade, what are you doing?" He inquired. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back on the bed. He walked over to it and sat next to me. Effortlessly, he picked me up and took my into the bathroom. He turned to sit me down on the sink and turned on the shower.
"Get in," he whispers. "We have things to do today and not a whole lot of daylight left."
"It's not my fault," I say as I smirk.
He looked at me quizzically then, as if it most definitely was my fault and my fault alone.
"Even so, we need to make up for the time we lost last night. And this morning. And this afternoon."
I fully grin at that, and begin to undress to get into the shower.
Darius rented a car, a black 2008 Saab. It blends in with the sports cars of South Korea well. As the woman in this hunt, I get to go undercover and do most, if not all, of the recon, He hasn't called Ricardo yet, so I don't know what my cover is. I decided I needed some more sleep. Surprisingly, when I woke up, Darius was throwing all of our things into a bag and yelling for me to get up.
"What's wrong," I ask groggily.
"We've been made, my dear." He quickly responds. "They know who were are and they've sent their best to find us."
Just then, the hotel door busts off the hinges and a petite looking figure rushed through the door with a gun drawn. The figure was followed by a more masculine form with a bigger gun.