part three

"try this on!" Betty pestered, handing Ellie a light purple dress.

Its been two months since her incident in the bathroom. She lost another 20 pounds, and weighed a total of 110 pounds.

Her friends have noticed her drastic change, so has her mother, but how can one help if the sufferer refuses to get help?

Ellie wasn't happy, she hated her weight, she felt fat, gross and unattractive. She felt weak and delirious. Yet she still took the dress and smiled.

Ellie tried it on, it was a bit loose, but perfect, it outlined her slight curves and her "hour glass" figure.

Betty clapped her hands, "it's perfect! just like you!"

Ellie smiled, no light behind her eyes.

After hours of shopping, Betty found her own, long red dress with no straps. She loved it.

"how's Sonny?" Ellie asked.

Betty blushed, "I like him, he's such a dork though. I have to say, he's a bit self concious about his face, but I can't help but like it, You know?" She asked.

Ellie nodded, "I'm glad you're happy"

"He makes me happy"

"have you talked to Matt?"

"we talk nearly everday" Ellie smiled, feeling her stomach fill with beautiful agonising pain. It was a combination of hunger and butterflies, "he's picking me up at eight on Saturday"