characters

[redited]

♡ ♡ ♡

Lee Mira→Very shy, yet kind. She always bows and shows a lot of respect to others. People don't really know she exists and often call her shy girl for always being very shy.

Kim Taehyung→The school's kingka. He's a bit pervy, but he's very nice and kind. He's in a group called bts, or bangtan. Bts is 6 attractive guys stealing all the hearts at school. Everyone calls him V, but mira always calls him taehyung.

Jae Soomin→One of Mira's best friends. She's often very loud and she laughs like a seal. Near the middle of the book, she does something to Mira which makes them not friends anymore. Soomin was Mira's childhood friend.

Kim Yumi→A former queenka. She is another one of Mira's best friends. She's very loud and aggressive. She protects mira from getting bullied and also helps mira a lot.

Park Sunhee→The school's queenka. She's very loud, annoying and always hungry for attention. Her boyfriend is Taehyung, which she always clings onto him. Mira caught her cheating on Taehyung with another guy, thus, making mira in huge trouble. In middle of the story Sunhee loses her position as queenka.

and etc.

characters potray as:

Mira as IU
Taehyung as V
Soomin as Bae Suzy
Yumi as Krystal Jung
Sunhee as Irene from RV

♡♡♡

❝Maybe the school's kingka fell for the mysterious & unknown shy girl❞